Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nahiii … dadi par blame lagate hue usko isiliye dikhaya thaki sorry bol sake smiley36 Sorry style dekha? Dadi par sorry bol kar ehsaan kar rahi ho waise aj nahi bola like last time smiley36

her format is same first sees and jumps into conclusion on her own. If she asked very politely dadi sa this is my moms pic i kept this here just before in closed frame, but when i returned its in pieces and cries emotionally my mumma is my everything, dadi could have immediately said beta dont cry, i just came in for cleaning the room and saw the pieces now dont know its your mom. Shant se hone wala scene vs gusse mein hogaya aur sorry in end or else hug milta dadi se.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nahiii … dadi par blame lagate hue usko isiliye dikhaya thaki sorry bol sake smiley36 Sorry style dekha? Dadi par sorry bol kar ehsaan kar rahi ho waise aj nahi bola like last time smiley36

abhi thak woh clip samne nahi aya smiley36 will watch smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her format is same first sees and jumps into conclusion on her own. If she asked very politely dadi sa this is my moms pic i kept this here just before in closed frame, but when i returned its in pieces and cries emotionally my mumma is my everything, dadi could have immediately said beta dont cry, i just came in for cleaning the room and saw the pieces now dont know its your mom. Shant se hone wala scene vs gusse mein hogaya aur sorry in end or else hug milta dadi se.

mujhe ye samajh nahi aatha log khud hairan hai preeti amin se pranali rathod kaise ban gayai abhira ki mumma and dadisa ko thodi patha hoga dono same hai. Ab ne toh bachpan main mumma ko dekha hoga lekin dadisa toh delivery nahi kara rahi thi na toh how can she blame dadisa as dadisa ko patha thak nahi hoga beautiful stylish girl is her mumma. 😁

What can we expect from a 22yr old other than shouting, crying and jumping into conclusions.. by the way I don’t see any feelings from Armaan’s side yet. He takes care of her, console her and plays with her treating her like a friend. And that kiss all are discussing is nowhere appeared romantic to me.

Originally posted by: Susi26

What can we expect from a 22yr old other than shouting, crying and jumping into conclusions.. by the way I don’t see any feelings from Armaan’s side yet. He takes care of her, console her and plays with her treating her like a friend. And that kiss all are discussing is nowhere appeared romantic to me.

he himself said he was carried in his emotional ride in thanks to abhira for her help.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

armaan will act emotionless unless ph determines which couple is bringing trp 🤣😂 now stage is set both girls love armaan it depends on trp makers kiss ship pe armaan ko bhejthe haismiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I got another thing on head. Surekha swarna both saw how ak car hit arohi. None knew ruhi sat in car except audience. So why are the cosisters wrong in saying what they saw infront live to them. Surekha immediately shouted on akshara how can you do this. If ak said immediately ruhi was before i removed her out it could have been in family only not told to ruhi any day and all could have lived together as family with abhi abhir too. Today when a pic is torn by ruhi and abhira thought it as dadi did and blamed for a pic. Imagine the blames are on a life which went away and snatched a mother from a small kids life and already her father was gone away in unfortunate situations and consequences of taking odd decisions impulsively.

you raised a valid point that abhira blamed dadisa for her moms photo. Which was just a photo but was carrying so much emotions.

So how much emotional for ruhi it would be when she has to see the face of the same person who accepted she killed her mom. Ruhi has every valid reason to be angry with ak.

When ab can blame and shout at ppl for spoiling murthi.

When ab can blame and shout at phuphasa for mere a leg fracture

When ab can blame and shout at dadisa for poor villagers who are not dead

Then

Ruhi's pain and trauma is greater as she lost her mother not a murthi, her moms leg was not fractured and her mom was not a stranger who lost some money or land. But she lost her parents.

I got another thing on head. Surekha swarna both saw how ak car hit arohi. None knew ruhi sat in car except audience. So why are the cosisters wrong in saying what they saw infront live to them. Surekha immediately shouted on akshara how can you do this. If ak said immediately ruhi was before i removed her out it could have been in family only not told to ruhi any day and all could have lived together as family with abhi abhir too. Today when a pic is torn by ruhi and abhira thought it as dadi did and blamed for a pic. Imagine the blames are on a life which went away and snatched a mother from a small kids life and already her father was gone away in unfortunate situations and consequences of taking odd decisions impulsively.

Yes, if Ak would’ve said Ruhi sat before me and I was trying to stop the car atleast swarna and surekha would’ve handled the situation and kept it within the family. All would’ve lived happily together.. what if Ruhi had known Ak was also indirectly responsible for Neil’s death.. it was not revealed to her na.. elders handled it very well. The same thing would’ve happened in Aarohi’s case too. Anyways Ak is known for being dumb and mahaan. Next Gen is facing the consequences now.

Todays blame and sorryScreenshot_20240406-092014~2.png

Screenshot_20240406-092042~2.png

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Let's avoid discussing gen 3 topics as it's not allowed but currently ruhi only blames akshara for her poppy and her mom and her brother. smiley1