Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yaar diya🤣🤣.. when I saw the bts, this was my exact thoughts…. People were like it’s so adorably cuteee she is best fl and I was ki agar krish thoda sa bhi side hojata toh phuphasa ki nak toot jaati… female lead logo ke hadiya thodne wale kaam kar rahi hai and people are calling it adorable… is something wrong with me? Cute toh dur ki baat mujhe toh lame laga…

U know one thing that I have noticed about Akshara and Abhira ki that they want everyone’s attention on them 24/7… Naira and og Akshara ka pata nahi, I haven’t watched it but inn dono ko dekhe yeh lagta hai… that they crave attention and purposely do things in such a way ki unhe attention mile and if by chance someone doesn’t give them attention toh yeh gussa ho jate… which imo a very childish behaviour.. I know someone irl who does that, and no matter how cute and sunshine these people look on screen it’s a headache to be around them irl… just like Geet character.. sar dard hojayega agar esa koi apke sath ho toh…. (Just sharing my opinion and not criticising any character)

i so not mind if fl acts childish but jaha par mature hona chahiye waha toh maturiy dikhaye. If some one does that with our parents hum chodenge kya unko. Reason kuch bhi ho. Aaj kal galti se pair lagne par hi bawal machtha hai and here they are showing khullam khulla girane ki sazish.

If it was some who is troubling fl like her sautan who wanted to do something bad to others and she is preventing other ppl from them is still fine.idhar phuphasa is father of krish. He have every right go question his child. In the end it's just matter of thoughts. Agar krish ko ithna hi passion ke peeche jaana hai he can very well leave house. But he also needs money and protection from his family.

Many itv shows shown in the past where ppl leave their house prove themselves and come back and ppl will accept them seeing naam roshan kiya hai bete main. Dkp main alag chaltha hai. Forcefully manwana hi hai sabko tabhi sapna pura hoga.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ignorance is bliss and report and carry on smiley1

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i so not mind if fl acts childish but jaha par mature hona chahiye waha toh maturiy dikhaye. If some one does that with our parents hum chodenge kya unko. Reason kuch bhi ho. Aaj kal galti se pair lagne par hi bawal machtha hai and here they are showing khullam khulla girane ki sazish.

If it was some who is troubling fl like her sautan who wanted to do something bad to others and she is preventing other ppl from them is still fine.idhar phuphasa is father of krish. He have every right go question his child. In the end it's just matter of thoughts. Agar krish ko ithna hi passion ke peeche jaana hai he can very well leave house. But he also needs money and protection from his family.

Many itv shows shown in the past where ppl leave their house prove themselves and come back and ppl will accept them seeing naam roshan kiya hai bete main. Dkp main alag chaltha hai. Forcefully manwana hi hai sabko tabhi sapna pura hoga.

generation gap will always be there for parents and kids. Parents think as per their prospective so that they can help their kid in their profession. Ex doctors, lawyers and business people. Parents want kids to enter their profession to take over it for next generation. Its like a family business types. And not wrong as per their pov because they already struggled years to get a name in that field. In this middle age if the kid joins their field they can train them and by the time they became old kids will be getting their name successful in that field and society. This is selfish love of a parent but ignoring kids interest and pov is wrong. When the kid is unable to do anything in that field as he has no interest he will be useless there and daily taunted you are worst. Instead if the kid starts his interest and slowly sets his field of choice it takes time but he will be happy with what he is working and earning.money is needed but with hardwork and happiness it will be satisfactory for kids life next. Krishh is not disrespectful to his father or family he is telling what he wants to do. And they are against it.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

generation gap will always be there for parents and kids. Parents think as per their prospective so that they can help their kid in their profession. Ex doctors, lawyers and business people. Parents want kids to enter their profession to take over it for next generation. Its like a family business types. And not wrong as per their pov because they already struggled years to get a name in that field. In this middle age if the kid joins their field they can train them and by the time they became old kids will be getting their name successful in that field and society. This is selfish love of a parent but ignoring kids interest and pov is wrong. When the kid is unable to do anything in that field as he has no interest he will be useless there and daily taunted you are worst. Instead if the kid starts his interest and slowly sets his field of choice it takes time but he will be happy with what he is working and earning.money is needed but with hardwork and happiness it will be satisfactory for kids life next. Krishh is not disrespectful to his father or family he is telling what he wants to do. And they are against it.

i agree. But my point if they are not agreeing instead of forcing them right now show them what you can do. Once you prove that your career is good they will definitely understand it.

But instead of forcing them by using media and publically making them accept it is not good. This way even after you do something great they will still feel you fooled them to get things done. Instead of slowly winning their hearts.

Secret superstar movied had similar story where a girl wants to be singer but her dad oppsoses her. She proves her skills in singing and eventually her mom leaves her dad for her daughter.

https://youtu.be/z4I2H6Mulc0?si=wqL1D_7Wq37Uw_Ya

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i agree. But my point if they are not agreeing instead of forcing them right now show them what you can do. Once you prove that your career is good they will definitely understand it.

But instead of forcing them by using media and publically making them accept it is not good. This way even after you do something great they will still feel you fooled them to get things done. Instead of slowly winning their hearts.

Secret superstar movied had similar story where a girl wants to be singer but her dad oppsoses her. She proves her skills in singing and eventually her mom leaves her dad for her daughter.

https://youtu.be/z4I2H6Mulc0?si=wqL1D_7Wq37Uw_Ya

dadi understood immediately today before media. Did charu prove herself as lawyer perfectly doing good things. She didn't. She stole files twice from firm and house. Why should she go against her family for her career or dev to be winning case.her focus is on dev next. This is wrong and she misused dadis acceptance that way and it was also by force from dadi she was not ok. Vidya stood for charu to pacify arman not to be sautela of that house. Dadi kept condition of earn money and fulfill dreams for that reason. Chose family or dreams. Krish chose his dreams and bhayya bhabhi as family support. If he can be successful in this its fine or else when no interest to study law he will sit and time pass without any goals becomes bitter. If time destiny supports hardwork will be fruitful. Forcing should not be on any side which they are doing from both sides. In a way to make them understand his interest and trust his talent, from media side the force was shown.
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Won't someone protect the elders who have been against a) women's education b) terrorise their spouse and children c) are just pathetic all around?

Poor Poddar-betiyan-bahar-nahi-jaati-elders being accused of wrongdoings by an intern whom they were punishing for some plate being stolen by the housekeeping.

Yaar yeh Batao … @bold yeh kab huva smiley44… I seem to have forgotten . smiley44
please do share in very brief smiley31… I am very keen to recollect . smiley1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165042343

i did not even watched clips. Too much boring now a days. Pratz atleast used to give meme worthy content ab abhira hai jo faltu dialogue and bashahn main time pass karthi hai.

Ml double dholki hai. And ruhi instead of slapping armaan just acts dumb and trusts himsmiley36

Maine dekha hi nahi aaj smiley36 fl kuch zyada hi superficial lagthi hai.

Mummy ki killer jail main but usko birthday manana hai. Other ppl take oath to not to do anything unless she gives justice to her mother lekin idhar she lacks seriousness.

Mummy ki killer jail main hai usko ishq ladana hai instead trying to give him death penalty.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Saw some comments both here and on tt and wanted to share my two cents about it…

How are people so sure that Abheera will prove her mother innocent? This is actually beyond me…

1. She is not innocent, she was a catalyst in the accident

2. When the car hit Aarohi, Akshara was in the driver’s seat and this was observed by Swarna and Surekha

3. And most importantly Akshara herself confessed she did the accident…

These are the only proofs, records that is available… Phir chahe Abhira ho ya Madhav, Jo hai hi nahi use kese dikha sakte hai..

Also things will get really messy once Goenkas get to know ab is Akshara’s daughter… coz the first thing they will ask is about Akshara, abhir and Abhimanyu…. Ak is dead so no problem with that… but Abhira has no clue about her mother’s fiancé/ex husband or her step brother … Akshara didn’t even have the basic humanity to reveal about her past and Goenka.. kya hi ho jata.. second marriage is not a crime… at least ab would have known about her extended family…

Just to give ab a smooth life, ak made sure she lives in a happy bubble away from all harsh truths and realities.. and my gut feeling is when this bubble will burst, jitna identity crisis abhir ko nahi hua usse zyaada Abhira ko hoga..

My guess is current revelation track is just a lollipop, they will bring Abhir and once he comes then it will be revealed that Abhira is a Goenka.. ab pata chala then she would have no answer about abhir and Abhimanyu…

Sorry diya wanted to rant somewhere and felt this to be the best place😅.. share your thoughts…

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

You did a good job diya, opening this thread… today again Abhira blamed dadisa for tearing her mother’s photo without any proof… when it was done by Ruhi… she just saw dadisa asking to throw the painting pieces and assumed…

Pata nahi season end hote hote kitno pe jhuta blame dalegi… thankfully Ar stopped her warna Abhira ka koi bharosa nahi hai…

ese apni life mein jo bana hai bane bas lawyer na bane… duniya tabha hojayegi agar Abhira lawyer bangai toh…😅

Basic trait as impulsiveness in her is shown this way . Without knowing ruhi Has done it jumped into a conclusion immediately dadi did in hate. Words used are again sharp.though dadi and abhira have that tashan always dadi wont do anything this way. Her question is if you didn't do who has done it.dadi just picked a piece of photo and doesn't know it's abhiras mom. Dadi said how can i know it who did. Ar was watching everything from behind and stopped abhira in right time how can you think of dadi this way. Abhira said sorry to dadi sa. The real culprit went away doing all this as usual. 🤣