Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kuchh logon ka dimaag ek track per chalta hai...smiley29...two perfectly good people can have a negative relationship.....for any reasons.....just because the relationship is negative ....doesn't mean that the people involved were negative...it just didn't work out between them.......neither the Tarot lady or in my post did I suggest any of his GFs being negative....I am a Kat fan myself.....and Kat is a very positive person...smiley27....Bira and Kat were just not meant to be together......If Bira was so toxic....none of his ex GFs and their husbands would be friends with him.smiley36

And I am a Deepika fan myself. Why would i share a video where they call her negative?😂

Banned

[Post Removed]

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kasa3

NEGATIVE RELATIONSHIPS???? lol they word it like his exes were shrews or abusve. The only negative one in this relationship was always him. THat is the common denominator. He is a cheat who cannot keep it in his pants to stay faithful to any woman. Didn't the tarot reader reveal that even after marriage, he will not mend his ways and still keep on being linked with other women? That his marriage was based on him being allowed to sleep with whoever he wants??? That is not a negative relationship still or is it okay cuz wifey tells hubby to do whatever he wants. Sounds like for Ranbir, a non-negative relationship is just having a blindly obedient wife who gives him free reign.

It is amazing how they coddle this man and his white washing. Even with Alia he has shown his a$$ multi times, but sure blame Deepika and Katrina. But sure blame his exes for this man-child actions.
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Lolzz guys chill negative relationship means failed relationship. Ppl whose relationship didn't worked out or r not compatible can be considered having negative relationship.

Tarot reader wouldn't call stars like Deepika or katrina negative openly on tv show obviouslysmiley36

Originally posted by: naaznin

Lolzz guys chill negative relationship means failed relationship. Ppl whose relationship didn't worked out or r not compatible can be considered having negative relationship.

Tarot reader wouldn't call stars like Deepika or katrina negative openly on tv show obviouslysmiley36

wahi toh....no one even called the GFs negative......but as usual.....bina padhe ..chaaloo ho gaye.smiley36....and this was like maybe 10-12 years back....to Kat and Bira were not even a thing at that time...smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi mera bhi astrology par dain. Virtual pani puri send Karon geesmiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Bekind

Koi mera bhi astrology par dain. Virtual pani puri send Karon geesmiley36

Arre this tarot reader is very famous. She predicted a lot of celebs life partners. Anushka, Deepika. This is the first time I saw Ranbir's.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Arre this tarot reader is very famous. She predicted a lot of celebs life partners. Anushka, Deepika. This is the first time I saw Ranbir's.

Haan na tabhi to request kar rahee hoonsmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everything she said was generic and could apply to anyone