Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 months ago

The plot twist we never knew we’d get https://www.instagram.com/p/C5IL1H9Ibf4/?igsh=OTBoeTM5dzIycXRo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir looks aged. He always looked like a cheela hua anda (a new word I learned in my short stay in India)

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 1 months ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dono k hair piece koi bohat he manhoos hain..

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kapil doesn't have crow's feet wrinkles around his eyes! In some ways, he does look better. Kapil has admitted to having issues with alcoholism. His wife helped him quit. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He does, specially in the second picture.   

So Kapil is moving to Netflix?  Is it the same show or something completely different?  And why are the Kapoors promoting as a family?  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

So Kapil is moving to Netflix?  Is it the same show or something completely different?  And why are the Kapoors promoting as a family?  

Aren't they the 'leading' Hindi Cinema family??? Raj's grandson, Neetu as Rishi's wife, Ridhima as ???

...and Kapil Sharma...wow!!! (once upon the time there had been a show with some spice...)

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They are the 1st guests on his new Netflix chat show. The great Indian Kapil show.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

They are the 1st guests on his new Netflix chat show. The great Indian Kapil show.

Is it available to watch yet ? 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir looks better. He has a nice and well maintained physique..He is a hero material..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Aren't they the 'leading' Hindi Cinema family??? Raj's grandson, Neetu as Rishi's wife, Ridhima as ???

...and Kapil Sharma...wow!!! (once upon the time there had been a show with some spice...)

Actually my question has a typo 🤦🏽‍♀️.  I meant to ask WHAT are they promoting.  But looks like they’re invited without any work reason sort of like how KJo invites his guests.  

As for the leading Hindi family?  I guess at this point that can be debated.  I’m sure some still consider them so, but others might say that’s the Bachchans or some other family depending on what their definition of leading family is.  Yet some might even say there’s no such a thing as a leading family these days given the saturation of all nepo babies in work and tabloids 🤷🏽‍♀️