Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Raha hone ke baad usne jo thoda bahot bolta tha wo bhi chod diya hai..

I know re....no hope left.....I have to start digging into the 10 year old articles...smiley19......When I heard that the Kapoor family came on the show...I was waiting for the forum to be flooded with 10 threads on the first page about all the controversial things......but looks like Bira and Neetu both decided.....ki bolna he nahi hai....my heart is breaking....smiley19...aisa toh ye forum he band ho jaayega...smiley19

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know re....no hope left.....I have to start digging into the 10 year old articles...smiley19......When I heard that the Kapoor family came on the show...I was waiting for the forum to be flooded with 10 threads on the first page about all the controversial things......but looks like Bira and Neetu both decided.....ki bolna he nahi hai....my heart is breaking....smiley19...aisa toh ye forum he band ho jaayega...smiley19

Shaitan Haiwan jab tak rahega/rahegi tab tak BWF zinda rahega/rahegi. Ul jalool threads bante rahega/rahegi. Comments aate rahega/rahegi. Main bhi aata jata rahunga/rahungi. I mean, rahunga. Too much gender neutral sentences!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dubte ko tinke ka Sahara smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

saha nahee jaata

Raha nahee jaatasmiley36

Haan bas RK Alia ke gun gaan gaate jaao smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

What I mean is the look was very natural and it worked, the show was a huge hit. But it seems like the new ramayana movie is going to be very vfx heavy and it going to alter how the actor's look, its the reason rk is going all the way to LA to get 3D images of his face

LOL Again...

So the analogy is TV series was a hit because it looked natural???

It is given that The Ramayana is going to be high on VFX . Not only actors faces, recreating ethos and pathos of that era is what the script demands..

@ Bold : So you are keeping tabs on RK. And here I was thinking you are Ranveer's fan...smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gosh I really like Ranbir but he has started looking really weird of late. Here he is looking like a boiled egg, men should never be without a beard!

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I was waiting for Tripti to tag along Neetu and the later announcing her as Alia's sauten..

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

LOL Again...

So the analogy is TV series was a hit because it looked natural???

It is given that The Ramayana is going to be high on VFX . Not only actors faces, recreating ethos and pathos of that era is what the script demands..

@ Bold : So you are keeping tabs on RK. And here I was thinking you are Ranveer's fan...smiley37

smiley37

Word Count: 0

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gosh I really like Ranbir but he has started looking really weird of late. Here he is looking like a boiled egg, men should never be without a beard!

Point to be noted.