Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Oh my god, Kapil looks so fineee 😍

Kapoor looks as old as his dad🤭

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

watched the show yesterday.

Actually kapil is in good shape and his face looking good too.

Ranbir looked aged, ageing is okay,very normal but in early 40's this much ageing and his eyes looked terrible.

And the show is as usual very good. My all time fav Kapil sharma show is back!smiley42

Just watched the the show smiley27

So sad that other than Bira's face .....no other controversies were created....smiley19

kaash kuchh bola hota Bira ne.....toh thoda masala mil jaata......but alas..smiley19

I loved how Neetu and Ridhima said that Alia is an outstanding mother and Bira is the best Dad ever...smiley40

Loved the whole act between Dafli and Bira...smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

smiley37 Triggered. It must be hard for people who are fans of both Ranbir and SRK, both are using VFX on their faces just to look normal. Can they even be nominated for awards since the special effects are changing their faces?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

smiley37 Triggered. It must be hard for people who are fans of both Ranbir and SRK, both are using VFX on their faces just to look normal. Can they even be nominated for awards since the special effects are changing their faces?

You are on fire broosmiley37

smiley37

Word Count: 0

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

So rk is going to start ramayana in April, they are already taking 3D images of his face, I am sure they are going to slim down his face and enhance his features for the film, they are going to make him look young. I won't be surprised if they make him look like the AI images that fans have been making of him.

The original ramayana TV series did not have to use any vfx on the faces of the actors

LOL

Which Indian TV series has ever used VFX on their actors??

Besides, VFX was properly introduced in India in the early nineties. Only Telugu Movie Industry was using it sporadically before that.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just watched the the show smiley27

So sad that other than Bira's face .....no other controversies were created....smiley19

kaash kuchh bola hota Bira ne.....toh thoda masala mil jaata......but alas..smiley19

I loved how Neetu and Ridhima said that Alia is an outstanding mother and Bira is the best Dad ever...smiley40

Loved the whole act between Dafli and Bira...smiley37

Raha hone ke baad usne jo thoda bahot bolta tha wo bhi chod diya hai..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

LOL

Besides, VFX was properly introduced in India in the early nineties. Only Telugu Movie Industry was using it sporadically before that.

What I mean is the look was very natural and it worked, the show was a huge hit. But it seems like the new ramayana movie is going to be very vfx heavy and it going to alter how the actor's look, its the reason rk is going all the way to LA to get 3D images of his face

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

LOL

Atleast VFX se Ranbir can look presentable....Ranveer ke ooper toh VFX bhi kaam nahi karega....smiley37