Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

RK needs to reduce the alcohol intake asap.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Ranbir looks better. He has a nice and well maintained physique..He is a hero material..

I agree until about 2019
982283 thumbnail

Watching the episode. He does look bloated from the face. They don't zoom into face a lot. So it is not as noticeable as it is in the pictures.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

In the closeups he does look old especially the eye area

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Watching the episode. He does look bloated from the face. They don't zoom into face a lot. So it is not as noticeable as it is in the pictures.

Kapu looking much better smiley42
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kapu looking much better smiley42

The other thing that is noticeable. Sorry people call me vain now. All I am noticing are looks. As pretty as Ridhima is she needs teeth whitening.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree. Just watched the show and have to say that Ranbir looked really bad! He had a swollen face and something was so off! Absolutely no question that Kapil looked a million times better than Ranbir in this episode.

And what a boring episode. Ranbir maybe a great actor but gosh darned, he’s got such a boring personality off screen!

Edited by liberiangirl - 6 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Agree. Just watched the show and have to say that Ranbir looked really bad! He had a swollen face and something was so off! Absolutely no question that Kapil looked a million times better than Ranbir in this episode.

And what a boring episode. Ranbir maybe a great actor but gosh darned, he’s got such a boring personality off screen!

IMO he is not a great actor either. Now I might get outnumbered regarding that.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbirs drawback is his droopy eyes, thr should be a surgery for it.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So rk is going to start ramayana in April, they are already taking 3D images of his face, I am sure they are going to slim down his face and enhance his features for the film, they are going to make him look young. I won't be surprised if they make him look like the AI images that fans have been making of him.

The original ramayana TV series did not have to use any vfx on the faces of the actors

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago