Posted: 1 months ago

Awww the way Ranbir got emotional is sweet smiley27

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: infinity101

I loved the part where she said that Bira usually doesn't show any emotions.......but as soon as he sees Raha...his face lights up.....smiley27

Also how she said that Alia is an outstanding mother and Bira is the best Dad.....smiley27

I loved yesterday's episode....I am glad Kapil chose the Kapoor family to start the new season...smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: infinity101

You know he’s an actor right smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

So Bira getting emotional at the mention of his father who has passed away....is acting??? WOW....feel sad when the hatred takes over the normal human emotions......smiley24

https://twitter.com/insane_birdie/status/1774439112617173329?s=20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I loved the part where she said that Bira usually doesn't show any emotions.......but as soon as he sees Raha...his face lights up.....smiley27

I can imagine and relate to that smiley1

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I found it weird how there was hardly any mention of Alia.They kept going about Rishiji and their own bond but hardly spoke about Alia.Of course I know it’s family and all but fir bhi she was not there they could have made a lil extra effort and spoke about Alia too.

I saw the whole epi and found the mentioned part bizarre too..Raha me wai sankar jaenge kyunki uske papa Ranbir hain..and that’s it.Seriously?smiley22

I don’t speak about Ranbir-Alia chemistry but it was so disappointing how she wasn’t discussed at all throughout the episode.smiley28

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

I found it weird how there was hardly any mention of Alia.They kept going about Rishiji and their own bond but hardly spoke about Alia.Of course I know it’s family and all but fir bhi she was not there they could have made a lil extra effort and spoke about Alia too.

I saw the whole epi and found the mentioned part bizarre too..Raha me wai sankar jaenge kyunki uske papa Ranbir hain..and that’s it.Seriously?smiley22

I don’t speak about Ranbir-Alia chemistry but it was so disappointing how she wasn’t discussed at all throughout the episode.smiley28

I believe the episode was centered around the Kapoors so they didn't mention many non-Kapoors, although you could tell Ranbir was a bit embarrassed at Neetu's overexaggeration. Riddhima is gorgeous but the entire thing became more about Rishi/Ranbir thanks to Neetu. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Not true......Alia was discussed in context to Raha....Neetu called Alia an outstanding mother....Ranbir said that if Raha has to go to bed she goes to Alia because she finds more comfort there and when she has to play she goes to Ranbir...there were a couple of things more that I can't remember right now...

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 1 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

But one thing is common in our society.  Mother is blind about her son. Nitu is all about ranbir - eisa hain waisa hain. And one thing- when kapil said raha kiske pass sukun se sote hein?before nitu say anything ranbir just jumped in and said aliya ke pass,because she is the mother,sukuun to uski pass hain. I laughed watching this scene,agar ranbir nitu ke over take karke ye na bolte to nitu yeha pe bhi" woh ranbir ke pass sota hain " yehi bol deti. 

Sasu ma queen Elizabeth ho ya nitu singh sab same hi hain- its about their son onlysmiley36