Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Abhira will have lots of questions in her mind. But she might not be very accepting but she will definitely loving them all afterwards and I don't think abhira will know what Manish said to ak on her last day. But yes she will have that question that her mom definitely might have contacted her family but then why they were not their for her at her last day she might have that question in her mind. 

I think she will reject the idea that they are family for some time as she will realize that they didn't want her. As they chose Ruhi and will always choose ruhi over her 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

but then she could have kept it a secret without revealing to anyone or could have told the family except Ruhi… everyone had presumed it to be an accident… she went and took the blame and said she accidentally killed her sister… Ruhi heard that and started hating her and Manish asked her to leave the house.. her taking blame was unnecessary imo. They all could have stayed together… Jo hona tha woh toh hochukha tha na, akshara ke confession se things got complicated… but they had to copy ghum so uska premise set hua.. but at least waha the two girls weren’t related yaha they are cousins which makes it more messy…

Okay I got what you're saying now, but I guess 

she thought if by not speaking and somehow it came out

later would be worst. We will never know, so let's see how 

the revelation and relation track plays out 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Jab we meet wala na ? Yeah twt pe sab yahi bol rahe hai👀

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha it’s their in every show but now I like this new Armaan .. yeh thoda rich feel deta hai .. wannabe nahi lagta 

Ye wala full Wattpad coded Rich established lawyer vibes de raha hai. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I am really dirty minded smiley37smiley37

OMG, yes and should be spanked smiley37smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Who were they, please elaborate, interest piqued  smiley36

Geet and Aditya from Jab We Met movie.

The thing is, Shehzada's Armaan and Rohit's Armaan are two very different characters. The previous Armaan did not give the vibe of a high-profile advocate but a friendlier soul that would bend to the point that he would break his back. He looked more like an overgrown child who was wearing suits but hadn't outgrown his childhood. But to make Abhira more comfortable, he indulged her and became more childlike.

With Rohit's Armaan, they have reverted to the original characterization that they meant to show, which could not be brought out by Shehzada. And this Armaan is someone people may like and dislike. Like because that is how we expect a high-profile lawyer, dutiful son, and 32-year-old guy to behave. Dislike because Shehzada bought the eye locks, trip and fall, and friendly childishness very easily, which Rohit may take time to bring out.

I feel that they have tweaked the storyline a bit. Rohit's Armaan will see Abhira as his bestie and always indulge her because she is a cutie, but I am not sure he sees the woman in her with whom he can fall in love just yet. Abhira, on the other hand, I feel will slowly shift her perspective from the best friend to the husband part. But I also see the "mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya Rifat Bi" vibes from this equation, which will compel her to leave this triangle. Jab amar prem ka bhanda phutega, tab.

Mujhko lagta hai, Armaan will be distraught with losing his bestie, but falling in love is a little far off—not just yet. The romance is full leap material, ladies.

What do you guys feel?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I will give this Armaan 1-2 weeks before making the final judgement. Till now he does feel a bit stiff and needs to improve on his delivery.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

OMFG this going to be a classic meme in yrkkh history

Happy.Gif GIF - Happy Laughing Loud Clapping Hands GIFs

Every time she starts her hey ladk and pavaarish jab 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123