Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

So true ..I like to categorize actors as suns and moons. The moons are those that feed off the energy of those opposite to them, they shine in the presence of the suns. Which is why you saw a Shehzada do well in the company of a Samridhii or an Anita Raj for example, while he was cringe in the company of Pratiksha, who is neither a sun nor a moon cause she ain’t no actor 😂. The suns of course are those that shine no matter who they’re opposite to, but of course the energy generated would be phenomenal if there was another sun in the mix. I would put Samriddhi in this category along with a lot many other supporting actors in this show itself like Shruti Rawat, Sachin Tyagi among others. I remember Shahrukh Khan once saying that he could romance a lamp post if he had to, his larger point being he could draw from his own inner reserve of sensuality to project the aura of romance and wasn’t dependent on his co-actor. I don’t think there is a single actor Shahrukh has not shared chemistry with when it comes to romance, which goes to prove his point. Am really glad that Samriddhii will now have fellow actors challenging her to do even better. What more can we ask for as an audience than to see the craft of superior actors on display in a a well-told story!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Rohit was so good in that scene, he capture Armaan in

that moment like all husbands who patni controls them smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He was bang on…and I think the age difference helps here..because he is not looking weak but rather like an indulgent husband who’s still wondering what he’s got himself into 🤣

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aisa lag raha hai ki jaise koi new show dekh rehi ho bas kuch chehre Jana pehchana hai,

Sry but neye armaan,dev sir jaise lag raha hai i mean ki woh lawyer Kom ,boss wala vibes de raha hai 

The way Sheh used to handle Abhira like a sweet bachhi... He holds her with affection and care...  the considerate looks... He used to handle her with a lot of care and compassion... All of these are missing in the body language.. Don't know how long to wait.. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Did Aks have an option of staying, please don't tell me I was wrong about Goenk's 

patriarch throwing his pregnant granddaughter out smiley44

Or you're wishing things worked out differently

wishing things worked out differently but akshara did have the choice to not take the blame on herself and staying with goenkas, so things could have been different and her decision changed the story line…

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

wishing things worked out differently but akshara did have the choice to not take the blame on herself and staying with goenkas, so things could have been different and her decision changed the story line…

I get the wishing but if she was thinking 

what would her young niece then, the choice 

was good. No child should live with the responsibility 

of mother dying cause something unintentional you did. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Hum umar was one thing ….he also lacked the swag, charisma and aura you’d expect from a successful lawyer …he lacked presence and it showed so badly in that court scene with Dev Shekhawat .. he was like a pesky fly that Dev simply swatted away ..they did not even look like equals forget Armaan being Udaipur’s best 🤣 … at the risk of sounding snobbish, he looks a bit too chillar …he also looked like a kid wearing his dad’s robe and trying to play Lawyer Lawyer..! And yes, Ruhi 2.0 is lovely.. she will give Abhira a run for her money and I like that…what’s the fun in duelling with minnows?!

Yeah, totally agree! Prince used to come off more like a buddy-buddy with Abhira. His character is supposed to be 10 years older, so with the new Armaan, it's a better fit. And having vulnerability is good; you know, the tough dude who melts in front of his wife, showing his softer side. But the constant crying every minute? Nah, don't need that again. Someone mentioned before that Prince started with angry looks in the beginning episodes but couldn't pull it off, so they might changed his character dynamic. Also, the constant discord of male bahus not my cup of tea. This new character isn't a photocopy of Shez, so he's not gonna do all those exact things; he'll bring his own touch to the character. Imo The writers really need to step up and give proper stories to every character instead of the same Rumaal mode every day. Now they have a cast that can actually really bring it—Sam, Rohit, Dev, Garvita. Show drama & make kalesh, you know? 

Edited by Randomlurker - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

oh. my. god. i haven't laughed this much in an itv serial before. i freaking loveeeeed abhira in today's episode! samriddhii absolutely killed it!! garvita also did an amazing job and really starting to like her as ruhi! they both stole the show today! 🤩🤩🤩 

still getting used to this armaan...poor man. still have ruhi's confession scene to come tmrw lol 😂

there is still so much left to see for the holi episodes...ruhi's confession, the trampoline, ar saving ab from the stand falling. i don't mind rohit as ar because he is supposed to be "kadhusmaan" and older in age to abhira. he definitely looks the part. i think rohit will get better as the show goes on. holi is still is first time with the cast. we shall see how he does post-holi sequence. 

Agree 100%, I laughed through the entire episode smiley36

everyone play there part very well 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I get the wishing but if she was thinking 

what would her young niece then, the choice 

was good. No child she live with there responsibility 

of mother dying cause something unintentional you did. 

but then she could have kept it a secret without revealing to anyone or could have told the family except Ruhi… everyone had presumed it to be an accident… she went and took the blame and said she accidentally killed her sister… Ruhi heard that and started hating her and Manish asked her to leave the house.. her taking blame was unnecessary imo. They all could have stayed together… Jo hona tha woh toh hochukha tha na, akshara ke confession se things got complicated… but they had to copy ghum so uska premise set hua.. but at least waha the two girls weren’t related yaha they are cousins which makes it more messy…

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Present Armaan and Abhira are so geet and Aditya coded

I am glad for the new changes because Rohit is just what Samridhii needed as a co-star

Who were they, please elaborate, interest piqued  smiley36