Oh I love that movie, is been awhile but 

here with Abhimaan, interesting 

Thanks 

I think it is mainly because of specs.smiley36smiley36

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I think she will reject the idea that they are family for some time as she will realize that they didn't want her. As they chose Ruhi and will always choose ruhi over her 

I don't she will reject them but will be hesitant to be with them. At first it would be difficult for her to accept all this.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Okay I got what you're saying now, but I guess 

she thought if by not speaking and somehow it came out

later would be worst. We will never know, so let's see how 

the revelation and relation track plays out 

Goenka par kisi ko bharosha nhi hei esliye hi.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

but then she could have kept it a secret without revealing to anyone or could have told the family except Ruhi… everyone had presumed it to be an accident… she went and took the blame and said she accidentally killed her sister… Ruhi heard that and started hating her and Manish asked her to leave the house.. her taking blame was unnecessary imo. They all could have stayed together… Jo hona tha woh toh hochukha tha na, akshara ke confession se things got complicated… but they had to copy ghum so uska premise set hua.. but at least waha the two girls weren’t related yaha they are cousins which makes it more messy…

I feel she did that because to shift that part from ruhi I guess. And child should not go through all this trauma.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Ruhi toh bachhi thi, she might have said things in her bachpana.... These budhe log listened to a 6 year old and threw their pregnant grand daughter out, who could have given the same bachhi some motherly pyaar!! That's what it reflected today, at least now they realise what they did was not good for even Ruhi, they ruined not only Ak-Ab's life, but also Ruhi's as well...

G fam par kisko bharosha hei kya pata aage yeh sab kuch pura sach aane k baad ruhi ko b blame karte bachpan mei hi.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

What bada khandaan re. Manish buddha bankrupt hone ke kagaar pe hai. Phir bhi Swarna ke nakli baalon ka stock kaise maintain karta hai, bhagwaan hi janta hai ye top secret.smiley39

Uske ghar ke har bachcha ka maiyyat ka rona ro chuka buddha

Ek number ka kaleshi, dhongi, parivaar hai by God. 

Iss family ke saath toxicity ko competition dene ke liye Birla parivaar aaya aur ulte pair laut gaya. Ab Poddars aaye hai, phir bhi, kam hi lagte hai.

And Rooh-i jaise bhatakti bhootni ko zarurat padti hogi aise khandaan ki, Abhira is better off on her own.

Aur uss Kaveri buddhan bahut badiwali "dadaji ke daant" mahila hai. Nakli. 

Dikhati hai usko Abhira se chid hai, lekin dekhna, sabse jyaada yahi aurat usse pyaar karti hai. Itna gussa baharwale ke liye kabhi aata hai kya.

Also, usko dekh ke lagta 2 personas hai. Ek Mrs. Poddar hai, jisko PPA follow karna hai, aur dusri wali sabse chill hai, jisko Abhira bahut pasand hai because woh bahut zindadil aur khushmizaaj ladki hai. Jealous buddhi hai, bas, aur kuch nahi. . She tries really hard to hate Abhira, but she actually does love her, no matter what she shows or says.

Abhira k baat mei inka case aaya hei voh inko bankrupt hone nhi degi aur kv ko kaha malum hei bankruptcy ki baate 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

💯! Very well summed up the whole story of Akshara.. A distressed women who is good at heart but lived the life at her own terms by making everyone around her suffer knowingly/unknowingly due to her dumb decisions and unwillingness to accept her mistakes. 

You forgot to mention the biggest kaand she did on her deathbedsmiley4

Not in support of Many of ak ka decision it was stupid enough but yes at her last day of life she tried calling Manish but usko sunna nhi tha aage jakar Manish suvarna in sabko essi baat ka guilt hona hei and offcourse gen 4 ki story ka set up b toh karwana hei.