Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

What does this rest my case, and rofling emoji means?

I kind of like Rani but to me she is not that great of a performer, a good commercial level actress but not that exceptional that she is making out to be imo.

You are rofling as if I labelled Shabana Azmi, Tabu, Vidya or Sridevi as above average performers.

Kamaal hai.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yup, a fantastic actress.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

What does this rest my case, and rofling emoji means?

I kind of like Rani but to me she is not that great of a performer, a good commercial level actress but not that exceptional that she is making out to be imo.

You are rofling as if I labelled Shabana Azmi, Tabu, Vidya or Sridevi as above average performers.

Kamaal hai.

. Wait ! Let me give you another jhatka.. infact I do find Tabu , Vidya Balan and Sridevi deficient and quite average . Especially Vidya who does the same stale monotonous acting in all films . She’s not versatile and sucked in most of her films except Kahaani and Dirty picture but woh bolte hai na when luck shines , everything goes right . Her luck has run out and so has her run . Tabu is another one note actress who did those Vishal bharadwaj movies which are anyways a hit with the serious cinephiles . Sridevi’s voice was an impediment , although she’s better than these two . Tabu and Vidya , these unidimensional actresses cannot be compared to a versatile Rani. But that’s my opinion , you can stick to yours but it seems like all other jealous fans of other actresses , you are hell bent on calling her average and what not lmao . Yes , I have heard you now please calm down 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

. Wait ! Let me give you another jhatka.. infact I do find Tabu , Vidya Balan and Sridevi deficient and quite average . Especially Vidya who does the same stale monotonous acting in all films . She’s not versatile and sucked in most of her films except Kahaani and Dirty picture but woh bolte hai na when luck shines , everything goes right . Her luck has run out and so has her run . Tabu is another one note actress who did those Vishal bharadwaj movies which are anyways a hit with the serious cinephiles . Sridevi’s voice was an impediment , although she’s better than these two . Tabu and Vidya , these unidimensional actresses cannot be compared to a versatile Rani. But that’s my opinion , you can stick to yours but it seems like all other jealous fans of other actresses , you are hell bent on calling her average and what not lmao . Yes , I have heard you now please calm down 

Tabu is very versatile actress, she played double role in BB and they way she played both characters was amazing. The way tabu looks and acts is different from how she looked and acted back in the days, her look has changed. That is why she is relevant because she reinvented herself. God bless Tabu with looks and talent, don't hate. Tabu has been part of back to back hit films for years now. I don't know about crew's fate at the box office but I am excited about her upcoming movies. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Tabu is very versatile actress, she played double role in BB and they way she played both characters was amazing. The way tabu looks and acts is different from how she looked and acted back in the days, her look has changed. That is why she is relevant because she reinvented herself. God bless Tabu with looks and talent, don't hate. Tabu has been part of back to back hit films for years now. I don't know about crew's fate at the box office but I am excited about her upcoming movies. 

that way even ash has done many genres . Versatile is not attempting genres . I saw BB2 and saw no difference between the two sisters . If you really want to see how a perfect twin performance is done then watch Nina Dobrev in Vampire Diaries . You can’t make out that those characters are being played by the same actor . In case of Tabu , it was apparent. Don’t get me wrong , tabu is a very good actress but I find her same in all movies . That same solemn expression in all movies . 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Only reply to this non sense is

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Only reply to this non sense is

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-------

so is yours 

sharaban thumbnail

Nope..not at all

The utter non sense is only at yours part where you called one of the greatest performers like Sridevi Ji, Vidya Balan and Tabu as AVERAGE and DEFICIENT actresses.

The joke is only on you

😂

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Nope..not at all

The utter non sense is only at yours part where you called one of the greatest performers like Sridevi Ji, Vidya Balan and Tabu as AVERAGE and DEFICIENT actresses.

The joke is only on you

😂

Well many consider Rani as the best actress or atleast one of the best actresses of all time . You called her above average . So why can’t I give my honest opinion about the actresses you mentioned ? What makes you think your opinion is gospel truth and mine is wrong ? Get over yourself . No one goes to watch a Tabu or Vidya Balan film anymore .

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thread open kiya Rani ke liye aur yaha Zagda dekha. smiley36

Anyways, I want to see Rani in a negative role. Though she had played grey shades in Saawriya and No One Killed Jesica.