Is Rani Mukherjee more beautiful than Bahurani Aishwarya Rai?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley17 Rani is more natural and I love her exotic face.  
Bahurani Aishwarya Rai is beautiful but not desirable anymore. 

What do you think? smiley28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Both had different journey. Even though Ash went through so much and lost many big projects but I could not see anyone else in Paro role but Ash and same for Jodha. Rani was stuck with YashRaj banner and did not tried to work with other production houses which could explore her growth in acting and beauty. 

What did I miss?? why so many threads on Aish-Rani??smiley5

OT......Rani is gorgeous.....but no one came close to a young Aishwarya if we talk about beauty...

When it comes to talent.....Rani is way more talented than Aish....infact she is one of the best actresses,,

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Couple of aish fans have been bashing Rani, so Rani fan is returning a favor smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya in her younger days had an ethereal regal beauty which none of the then actresses had. Now with age, she looks different but that is normal aging. She is still gorgeous though.

Rani Mukherjee on the other hand was probably not as beautiful,  but had a very desirable face and voice.

In terms of acting, yes Rani is better.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rani is a better actor. She is gorgeous and I find her beauty very under-rated..

Aishwarya, on the other hand, is once in a blue moon kind of beauty. Her overall aura is very regal and that grace and poise just add to her overall allure. Her beauty, especially in her prime, was what poets write odes about..

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More like an Aishwarya Rai fan has been using reverse psychology to ‘bash’ Aishwarya Rai. In one of the threads, Rani lost to Aishwarya in a poll, so the Rani fan has been bashing Aishwarya Rai. 

In conclusion, the first two pages is infested with Aishwarya Rai bashing, except one is coming from a secret fan and the other is avenging Rani. 

Edited by JayaBachan - 1 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

On topic, Rani is very pretty no doubt but there’s no comparison to Aishwarya Rai. For me, Aishwarya is the definition of perfection and no woman in this planet (apart from Bahurani) has ever made me want to rip my eyeballs out because they’re just too good looking. 

Both are extremely beautiful but I am kinda biased towards Rani

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aishwarya smiley27