fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

No one wanted you to do it anyway Bahurani.  You are so arrogant and entitled.  Thank goodness, Rani was better.  What do you think? smiley29

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/when-aishwarya-rai-spoke-about-rejecting-kuch-kuch-hota-hai-if-i-d-done-it-i-would-have-been-lynched-101623439084324-amp.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Lololol... didn't know Aishwarya had made such a silly comment smiley36...this is Kareena/Amisha level stupidity smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The hero goes back to real person ? I dont think Anjali or Tina were real lol

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Legion

Aishwarya is bahurani 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Lololol... didn't know Aishwarya had made such a silly comment smiley36...this is Kareena/Amisha level stupidity smiley36

smiley36

Hey but KKK has attended Harvard Summer School 

And

Ameesha is the gold medalist in Economics (of her batch) from Boston Uni...

Aishwarya is just a college drop out..

smiley37

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeh bees saal purani mari hui dafan-shuda Rani ko kiyun zabardasti khod khod kay nikaala jaa raha hai? 🤔 

😅

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So according to her, she was just 3 films old but was already being compared to all the top heroines. smiley17 In such a situation if she'd taken up KKHH then she'd be lynched because the hero goes back to the "real one" leaving her in her straight hair and minis smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ash could have never done Kajol's part in kkhh. 

NEVER.... 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The hero goes back to real person ? 

She clearly did not read/comprehend the script properly

The hero's first choice was Tina, that who he falls in love with - literally till her last breath

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, Aish wouldn't have the leading female role...and she certainly knew that the focus would be on SRK-Kajol,  n o t  on SRK-Aish.

Actually, her wish to have a full-fledged 'couple-in-love' movie with SRK never materialised...and good so.

In Josh, they were siblings and hadn't a romantic relation...that's what she wanted for the next movie she would do with him: paired as female lead in a romantic relationship (I dare to suppose also off screen with the vibes she gave me on the sets of Mohabbatein).

Well, in Mohabbatein, she got that but...as one of four love stories...and a sweet memory in SRK's character's mind.

In her next collaboration with SRK to watch on screen (HTHS), she was playing Salman's friend in a (very) short cameo.

Devdas then gave her about as much time as Madhuri with SRK, an unhappy life and a tragic ending. But at least a trip to Cannes.

Edited by Clochette - 21 days ago