Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Exactly. Though Shivam wasn't present in the set for one month, he shot for earlier days with him and in the interview before his temporary disappearance, he said that he has a good professional bonding with him and commented that Shehzada is professional, hardworking and cool guy in the sets. And now he is saying that he is arrogant. Seriously?

I think men won't speak much. Haha.

He is trying to tell shahi I was supposed to be lead and you made him as lead so he is venting out his frustrationsmiley36 now he might not be happy seeing RoPusmiley36

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

He is trying to tell shahi I was supposed to be lead and you made him as lead so he is venting out his frustrationsmiley36 now he might not be happy seeing RoPusmiley36

Exactly. Else, why should he change his statements?

But seeing the current Armaan, I think they'd bring a acha aadmi for sure.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Exactly. Else, why should he change his statements?

But seeing the current Armaan, I think they'd bring a acha aadmi for sure.

they may not this gen as they have invested so much on Poddar cast. They would have not done it unless they have some script to drag. Hardly anyone is getting screenspace smiley36 Unless they are planning to turn it into another anupama where ab will move out and still fighting or doing seva of her ex family. seeing her character sketch she should not but dkp ka koi bharosa nahi hai

Who is the FL ....smiley37

I hope it is "Pratiksha " smiley37...

Good for the " self proclaimed  Prince 🀴....All the best to him πŸ‘ 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Who is the FL ....smiley37

I hope it is "Pratiksha " smiley37...

Good for the " self proclaimed  Prince 🀴....All the best to him πŸ‘ 

FL is Nia and DebChandrima something. Nia will be chudail as story would centered around her. Deb will be positive lead who will fight with chudail to save her husbandsmiley36

Where as Prince was upset that Prat was not the FLsmiley37 .... Now both are satisfied " mohale wali aunty kind Shiv " and " self proclaimed Prince "....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago

FL is Nia and DebChandrima something. Nia will be chudail as story would centered around her. Deb will be positive lead who will fight with chudail to save her husbandsmiley36

So Prince caught in the middle of chudel and wife smiley37smiley37smiley37

This ITV wallom ka kya karoom ...Chudel story also should be a triangle πŸ”ΊοΈ πŸ™„ smiley37

Naagin also sane ...two nagins fight for one human smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Where as Prince was upset that Prat was not the FLsmiley37 .... Now both are satisfied " morale wali aunty kind Shiv " and " self proclaimed Prince "....

I am planning to watch it's story from pratilipi hoping to be good as I see 4.5 rating smiley36 The Shaitani Rasmein from Star bharath is also from Pratilipismiley36

I am planning to watch it's story from pratilipi hoping to be good as I see 4.5 rating smiley36 The Shaitani Rasmein from Star bharath is also from Pratilipismiley36

I can Bearley tolerate " human triangle" ...Chudel triangle ...I feel pity for chudel smiley37..

I think serial will be funny πŸ˜πŸ˜‚...visual effects of chdel  will be " traumatic , lunatic or laughing gas " no idea ....smiley37....added point is the " 🀴Prince 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I can Bearley tolerate " human triangle" ...Chudel triangle ...I feel pity for chudel smiley37..

I think serial will be funny πŸ˜πŸ˜‚...visual effects of chdel  will be " traumatic , lunatic or laughing gas " no idea ....smiley37....added point is the " 🀴Prince 

seems like gulabo(chudail) wants to marry him as she wants power.smiley36 ye script dekh kar serious story ladthi hai lekin rangu bigamy layega toh dekthe haismiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPatTePlsEs&t=379s