Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

smiley36

But she did say that Prat was sweet and nice, it was just that she wasn't able to act despite many acting workshop given by Shahi paneer 

That why we go emotional scenes with no tear

Nahiii GIF - Amishapatel Nahiii Dramatic - Discover & Share GIFs

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Niyati, and her back handed compliment, then she said everything happen

for reason, implied that acting probably isn't for Prat. smiley36

Very smart lady. Did not let anything slip. Same approach as Samriddhi.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My brain stopped at Pratiksha is a very good actor

smiley44

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I have a small doubt.

Till now, many actors from YRKKH are openly criticizing Shehzada and Pratiksha for their misbehavior on set. I saw Shruti and Niyati's interview only where they went a little deep into the matter. Shruti said that Shehzada and Pratiskha didn't sit for eating food with them. While Niyati said that he got attitude issues as he doesn't acknowledge anyone on the set with 'Good morning' or etc. Mostly others didn't go much into the issue.

My question is, are whatever Shruti and Niyati said big enough to throw Shehzada and Pratiksha out from the show? Because both seem very silly to me. And if they behaved really bad with crew members, why don't they highlight that rather than focusing on petty issues like not eating with them or acknowledging with greetings?

I am not telling that Shehzada was innocent because no PH would take a big risk by throwing the lead actor of a hit show at IPL. But this factor seems off to me.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sshesha

I have a small doubt.

Till now, many actors from YRKKH are openly criticizing Shehzada and Pratiksha for their misbehavior on set. I saw Shruti and Niyati's interview only where they went a little deep into the matter. Shruti said that Shehzada and Pratiskha didn't sit for eating food with them. While Niyati said that he got attitude issues as he doesn't acknowledge anyone on the set with 'Good morning' or etc. Mostly others didn't go much into the issue.

My question is, are whatever Shruti and Niyati said big enough to throw Shehzada and Pratiksha out from the show? Because both seem very silly to me. And if they behaved really bad with crew members, why don't they highlight that rather than focusing on petty issues like not eating with them or acknowledging with greetings?

I am not telling that Shehzada was innocent because no PH would take a big risk by throwing the lead actor of a hit show at IPL. But this factor seems off to me.

exactly those are very lame reason and actors like shruti and niyati saying this is very odd. Like everyone are giving robotic statements. Same script is handed over to them where they says they don't know what happened but rajan shahi ne kiya hoga toh sahi hoga.

Seems like something is fishy.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly those are very lame reason and actors like shruti and niyati saying this is very odd. Like everyone are giving robotic statements. Same script is handed over to them where they says they don't know what happened but rajan shahi ne kiya hoga toh sahi hoga.

Seems like something is fishy.

I too think the same. Rajan Shahi is asking his actors to give interviews against Shehzada and Pratiksha so anyone can believe the senior actors. But their reasons are so lame and stupid. Maybe they prepared their own script.

I don't know what Shivam said in his video interview but in written interview, he just said that Shehzada was arrogant and didn't delve into the reason. He is smart.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sshesha

I too think the same. Rajan Shahi is asking his actors to give interviews against Shehzada and Pratiksha so anyone can believe the senior actors. But their reasons are so lame and stupid. Maybe they prepared their own script.

I don't know what Shivam said in his video interview but in written interview, he just said that Shehzada was arrogant and didn't delve into the reason. He is smart.

Shivam said Pratz is influenced by Sheh. One more thing I noticed is all these ppl never gave any single interview in the past. But all of a sudden media is conducting interviews of all the senior actors. Men actors are not talking about Sheh and Pratz except Shivam who was not even present on the set. 

Mostly all women actors are giving interviews for these silly reasons. Why don't they take interview men actors too as I want to know if they are impacted not having food together or not saying hi hellosmiley36

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Shivam said Pratz is influenced by Sheh. One more thing I noticed is all these ppl never gave any single interview in the past. But all of a sudden media is conducting interviews of all the senior actors. Men actors are not talking about Sheh and Pratz except Shivam who was not even present on the set. 

Mostly all women actors are giving interviews for these silly reasons. Why don't they take interview men actors too as I want to know if they are impacted not having food together or not saying hi hellosmiley36

Exactly. Though Shivam wasn't present in the set for one month, he shot for earlier days with him and in the interview before his temporary disappearance, he said that he has a good professional bonding with him and commented that Shehzada is professional, hardworking and cool guy in the sets. And now he is saying that he is arrogant. Seriously?

I think men won't speak much. Haha.