Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago
bro genuinely curious has this happened before as well in any other serial? Where the production has openly allowed ivs of ml and pl or vice versa fl and male pl? I personally don’t remember… one or two is fine but there is an iv every week while there are hardly any ivs of lead pair…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

bro genuinely curious has this happened before as well in any other serial? Where the production has openly allowed ivs of ml and pl or vice versa fl and male pl? I personally don’t remember… one or two is fine but there is an iv every week while there are hardly any ivs of lead pair…

Never happened in ITV. PH usually promotes lead couple as people has to connect with lead couple as every track will not have other characters. But lead couple will be part of all tracks so usual trend is to promote lead couple so that people will still be hooked to the show even if they wipe off supporting cast.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Never happened in ITV. PH usually promotes lead couple as people has to connect with lead couple as every track will not have other characters. But lead couple will be part of all tracks so usual trend is to promote lead couple so that people will still be hooked to the show even if they wipe off supporting cast.

then kuch toh gadbad hai daya (diya)🤣😅.. I am actually shocked considering how strict rajan is with his actors and how easily he replaces them… if he is allowing this then no doubt they are openly sailing on 2 boats

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

then kuch toh gadbad hai daya (diya)🤣😅.. I am actually shocked considering how strict rajan is with his actors and how easily he replaces them… if he is allowing this then no doubt they are openly sailing on 2 boats

TRP is not dropping for whatever nonsense he is serving so he will go ahead with planned vision. smiley36

FOLLOW THE VISIONsmiley16

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

hey.. care to enlighten on what exactly they meant by this… actually I didn’t watch the show or their ivs once gen leap news was announced…

dmed you the linkssmiley1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

VISION