Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 29 days ago

1-Rajshree Nani

The best supporting character watched her in S2 only didn't watch S1. The way she stood up for Naira in difficult times was commendable specifically the way she could shut up Suwarna was epic. Instead of Manish and Suwarna as great-grandparents, her character should be continued post-generations. I think because of introduction of Sirat's character her daughter and granddaughter in subsequent generations Rajshri's character was discontinued. 

2-Mishti 

Angel of Kaira FD. Mishti is the only supporting character who was adored during S2 and subsequently became FL of the spin-off Yrhpk.

3-Naira 

Sherni Naira, who might have flaws, ran away from problems and left her family members by choice but she was a fighter and dreamer. Naira was independent throughout and didn't need anyone's support. Her best version could be seen after Ak's death & during Mumbai separation track. 

4-Abhinav

Parallel lead who was the best husband, brother and father. An example of how a man should be. His selfless love and how his feelings were finally reciprocated were only because of years of love, compassion and endless commitment to togetherness through thick and thin.

5-Abhira

We have a flawed yet beautiful character a female lead who has self-respect, passion and compassion. She is no victim or bechari amidst circumstances. Abhira isn't selectively vocal like conventional FLs. She stood up for people she considers her family. Most of all she stood up for her own self several times.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 29 days ago
Vanavil25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Dr.Abhimanyu Birla 🥰smiley27

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Dr Abhimanyu Birla

Vansh

Chotu Kairav

Vanavil25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

For me it’s Dr. Abhimanyu Birla… never watched yeh rishta before in fact I am not someone who regularly watches serials but Abhimanyu made me watch this show😍… yeh rishta is actually a female legacy story but still Abhimanyu managed to be iconic thanks to the beautifully written character  abhi was beyond perfect..  for me Dr. Abhimanyu Birla was the Jaan of gen 3❤️

edited for gen 3 storyline & actor mentions

exactly Dr. Abhimanyu jaan of gen3..He owned gen3…watched rishta only for himsmiley27

Edited by LizzieBennet - 27 days ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Naira 

PantaVat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OG Akshara ❤️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 26 days ago

Abhinav Sharma and his daughter Abhira Sharma..are the best characters ever in rishta..both were/ are sunshine people, full of life, happy, bubbly, generous, kind, decent human beings..🥰

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

From gen 1 there are so many to list out as so many positive ckt there throughout 

Gen 2 - Naira, Gayu, Vansh

Gen 3 - ofcourse Abhinav ❤️ and somewhat Neil for me

Gen 4 - One and only Abhira🤩❤️

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Original Akshara 

chota duggu 

Naira 

Kartik 

Akhilesh chachu 

Harshwardhan birla 

Aaru 

Choti Rooh and Abhir 

Abhinav ji 

chotu 1st wala Kairav