Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

For me it's little mishti. Such a sweetheart. 

Very mature, straightforward and lovable character.  She knew what is wrong and what is right and spoke for the right and against the wrong and didn't care about what others would think about her. Miss cutie patootie.

I loved her BFF equation with kartik .

She was the best of all the characters. A strong independent girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Poddars

For me it's Abhinav and his daughter, Abhira smiley27

Second favourite is OG Akshara

Third favourite is Arohi Goenka, Baby roohi (Hera) and Abhir Sharma/Birla smiley27

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naira .................. hands down! despite all her insecurities and idiosyncracies, I just LOVE Naira. 

Second person if I am allowed then I will say Akshara's mumma Rajashri played by Lata Sabharwal. I used to love the way she doted on all her children, and especially Kartik and her chiku. SUch a soft hearted, kind and special lady she was. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Naira .................. hands down! despite all her insecurities and idiosyncracies, I just LOVE Naira. 

Second person if I am allowed then I will say Akshara's mumma Rajashri played by Lata Sabharwal. I used to love the way she doted on all her children, and especially Kartik and her chiku. SUch a soft hearted, kind and special lady she was. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Actually naira is my favourite too. But thenafter the 5 year leap instead of becoming an independent strong woman I saw her as a weak minded woman which was a let down for me. Also when she was hell bent on proving kairav wrong in vanshs accident I got super annoyed,  I mean as a mother she should have trusted her child. 

Edited by Ruhikam3 - a month ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

There are so many 

Abhinav smiley10

akshu/Abhir ❤️

Aaru/Child Ruhi ❤️

Edited by Swathiyaa - 29 days ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshara Maheshwari Singhania ❤️❤️❤️ Sneha , Antara jaisi uske husband ki one side lovers ko kitni dignified way se usne handle kiya tha smiley32Husband jab coma mai 4 years tha tab bhi kitne patience se uska wait kiya and husband ki family ka beta bann kar rahi thi tabsmiley27 Maaykewale se na kabhi juth bola na kabhi sath choda unka smiley32 Sasural ki family mai bhi sabko sath le kar chali. Sab ke sath rahi and sabka sath paya smiley27 Her marriage life was also very blissful. Pati ka ghar sahi maayne mai sasural tha, koi Sudhar Kendra nahi tha jaha ja kar sasural ke bigde logo ko sidha karne ka kaam karna ho smiley36 She was the best ❤️

Also her mother Rajshri Maheshwari ❤️ She was such a pure hearted lady. 

Edited by sweet_tania - a month ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the little baby Naksh a lot he was so cute I watched this show regularly just to see his cute face even though I didn't understand anything in the show back then

My other favourites are kiddo Abhir n kiddo Ruhi Billa Boy n Ruhi chuhismiley27 The way they grew individually n their sibling bond so beautiful smiley27

I like Neil Arohi n Abhinav as well 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

NAIRA

ABHIRA

ABHINAV

In this order

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhinavsmiley27

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Akshara Maheshwari Singhania ❤️❤️❤️ Sneha , Antara jaisi uske husband ki one side lovers ko kitni dignified way se usne handle kiya tha smiley32Husband jab coma mai 4 years tha tab bhi kitne patience se uska wait kiya and husband ki family ka beta bann kar rahi thi tabsmiley27 Maaykewale se na kabhi juth bola na kabhi sath choda unka smiley32 Sasural ki family mai bhi sabko sath le kar chali. Sab ke sath rahi and sabka sath paya smiley27 Her marriage life was also very blissful. Pati ka ghar sahi maayne mai sasural tha, koi Sudhar Kendra nahi tha jaha ja kar sasural ke bigde logo ko sidha karne ka kaam karna ho smiley36 She was the best ❤️

Also her mother Rajshri Maheshwari ❤️ She was such a pure hearted lady. 

I second this wholeheartedly smiley27