Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ok. But it seems like you are saying if sara is good in that movie, the movie will be good, as if all adi’s movies are good and hit & It only depends on sara’s performances!!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakZ

Ok. But it seems like you are saying if sara is good in that movie, the movie will be good, as if all adi’s movies are good and hit & It only depends on sara’s performances!!!

Sorry, you interpreted that way. I mentioned my concerns regarding Sara in that film because this topic was about Sara. I could be worried about several other things but they would not be relevant mentioning on a topic only about Sara. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually looks really good ! 

Liking the vibe of the movie and Sara actually seems to have done a good job. She has shown that she can perform well (and better than her nepo peers) when provided with a good script and a good director (Kedarnath, Atrangi Re), and here she seems to have locked in both. 

Could even have been a theatrical hit if the movie is well made, but that, we will never know

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Trailer looks good. Sara is mostly good. There's a few places where her acting reminds me of tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho but overall she's good.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Raazi wannabe

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saras acting is natural atleast from the trailer and her dialogue delivery is better now. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her face is more for comedy roles than serious roles.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I recently watched Rangoon and simply loved it, pitch perfect performances by Kangana, Shahid & Saif, the era in this one is same I guess, Sara did well in the trailer, Emraan Hashmi is unrecognisable but I don't know it didn't seem interesting overall.