Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I hope and pray karma works whoever behind this negative publicity in socialedia on release date ... u can trash ppl with money but there are things above money

Edited by akniti - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

It was dharma production so how will karan pay for his movie??

I have read many of your posts...yeah despite against nepotism,  u gave honest opinion  ...thanks👍

I don't put it past KJo because he did the same with Gehriyaan. That was Deepika's movie which KJo produced but in his narrative to claim she was not a bankable star and Alia was #1 (hahaha yeah right), he created all this PR nonsense about how Gehriyaan was a flop film. Meanwhile Darlings (which I don't think he produced) was given all this attention and how Alia stole the show from her veteran co-stars. Yet, OTT ratings confirm that Gehriyaan was #1 in terms of OTT movies and Darlings at the very bottom. We'd never know this if not for the media attention and PR so it goes to show that KJo is definitely not above trashing his own movies in the press in order to prop up his favs.

Many have noted that he seems to hold a grudge against Sara (probably cuz her mother wouldn't let her sign with KJo and is protective of her from him) especially in comparison to Jhanvi and Ananya. Those two are his golden girls, especially Jhanvi as she lacks a parental figure. KJo would definitely try and prop them up by making Sara look bad in his own production. Everytime Jhanvi and Sara have appeared on KWK together, KJo has always made every effort to diss Sara and prop up Jhanvi.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I don't put it past KJo because he did the same with Gehriyaan. That was Deepika's movie which KJo produced but in his narrative to claim she was not a bankable star and Alia was #1 (hahaha yeah right), he created all this PR nonsense about how Gehriyaan was a flop film. Meanwhile Darlings (which I don't think he produced) was given all this attention and how Alia stole the show from her veteran co-stars. Yet, OTT ratings confirm that Gehriyaan was #1 in terms of OTT movies and Darlings at the very bottom. We'd never know this if not for the media attention and PR so it goes to show that KJo is definitely not above trashing his own movies in the press in order to prop up his favs.

Many have noted that he seems to hold a grudge against Sara (probably cuz her mother wouldn't let her sign with KJo and is protective of her from him) especially in comparison to Jhanvi and Ananya. Those two are his golden girls, especially Jhanvi as she lacks a parental figure. KJo would definitely try and prop them up by making Sara look bad in his own production. Everytime Jhanvi and Sara have appeared on KWK together, KJo has always made every effort to diss Sara and prop up Jhanvi.

I agree with you....kjo doesn't like Sara...kjo loves janhvi proof is her two movies mr. Mrs mahi and movie with varun...and both are theater release..

I don't know whether boney  kapoor would  co finance it or not though 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

I agree with you....kjo doesn't like Sara...kjo loves janhvi proof is her two movies mr. Mrs mahi and movie with varun...and both are theater release..

I don't know whether boney  kapoor would  co finance it or not though 

I noticed that too that whenever he does a movie for Sara, it's always OTT. He seems determined to keep her an OTT only star. Like he can claim he gives her movies but cheats this way by relegating them to OTT unlike with Jhanvi.

I don't know if Boney even has the money to co-finance his daughter's films or not. I'm always hearing reports that he's bankrupt and people on here say that he's more busy trying to fix his son's career that he hasn't bothered with his daughter's career. He didn't show up for the Archies premiere either for Khushi.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I noticed that too that whenever he does a movie for Sara, it's always OTT. He seems determined to keep her an OTT only star. Like he can claim he gives her movies but cheats this way by relegating them to OTT unlike with Jhanvi.

I don't know if Boney even has the money to co-finance his daughter's films or not. I'm always hearing reports that he's bankrupt and people on here say that he's more busy trying to fix his son's career that he hasn't bothered with his daughter's career. He didn't show up for the Archies premiere either for Khushi.

Pan India movies with ram charan and jn ntr are proof ...but her bf shikar s also very rich so we never know..

Onething sure Sara should quit dcatalent.she s not gonna get anything...