Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Every single review has trashed it, I haven't seen that since Nikamma lmao. 

I won't believe samosa critics in sm until I watch it personally....

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sara is turning out to be one of the worst actresses ever! thank you.

Nepofan thumbnail

I just finished awmw now...beautifully showcased but little slow but tbh all actors actress did their role very well...including sara....now I understood the power of negative publicity... dont trust until watch it ourself...afterall its not even theatre release...its a good movie ..👍🫶👏

Nepofan thumbnail

I watched it just now...loved it...everyone did very well.......Really loved usha and her father's bonding....

Nepofan thumbnail

I was always felt bad sara this sara that...the hate she gets..but after watching movie am happy she did it well...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akniti

I was always felt bad sara this sara that...the hate she gets..but after watching movie am happy she did it well...

Online hate doesn’t matter - there is too much negativity and negative campaigns / trolling these days for these actors  glad you enjoyed the movie and liked Sara’s acting smiley20

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The reviews for this film were so hysterically awful that I had to watch it to see for myself and...this movie wasn't bad at all. Like I don't get the hate for it. It was inspiring.

One review said that they only watched the first 15 minutes of the movie and that was sheer torture. I don't buy it. I'm convinced KJo hires people to post these bad reviews just to trash Sara's reputation.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The reviews for this film were so hysterically awful that I had to watch it to see for myself and...this movie wasn't bad at all. Like I don't get the hate for it. It was inspiring.

One review said that they only watched the first 15 minutes of the movie and that was sheer torture. I don't buy it. I'm convinced KJo hires people to post these bad reviews just to trash Sara's reputation.

It was dharma production so how will karan pay for his movie??

I have read many of your posts...yeah despite against nepotism,  u gave honest opinion  ...thanks👍