Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Don't worry nepos never gonna perish, if there is journey from prithvi raj kapoor to ranbir kapoor. Then there will be journey from kartik aryan tiwari to his great grandsons/grand sons/daughters and  kritis, triptis great grand sons/daughter too.

Edited by akniti - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

Don't worry nepos never gonna perish, if there is journey from prithvi raj kapoor to ranbir kapoor. Then there will be journey from kartik aryan tiwari to his great grandsons/grand sons/daughters and  kritis, triptis great grand sons/daughter too.

You told me you are not a permanent nepo hater? Are you a permanent defender?  I mean just wondering considering your topic a few days back predicting Jhanvi to be the next big thing? 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sepia filter because it is the ‘old days’. Lazy, thy name is Dharma. 

Sara is such a bland actress 🥱

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

So bad..so so bad..Sara Ali Khan so bad that it is good..almost funny..she cannot act and this trailer only validates that further..delivering dialogues like she is reading lines and acting so forced & artificial as if every scene was done thinking..look at me..i can act..look at me..i am acting..She makes Ananya & Janhvi look like decent actors..thats how bad she is..one of the WORST PRODUCTS OF NEPOTISM..

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

So bad..so so bad..Sara Ali Khan so bad that it is good..almost funny..she cannot act and this trailer only validates that further..delivering dialogues like she is reading lines and acting so forced & artificial as if every scene was done thinking..look at me..i can act..look at me..i am acting..She makes Ananya & Janhvi look like decent actors..thats how bad she is..one of the WORST PRODUCTS OF NEPOTISM..

I disagree...and wait for release and chill its ott and not theatre..

And let's put a poll on worst product of nepotism then among female either ananya or janhvi will lead and certainly not sara...