Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I cannot believe I am saying Ananya is the better one amongst them. She can atleast act normal. 

Janhvi is blank and Sara makes 20,000 facial expressions per minute. 

U watch sara janhvi movies? I mean from ur posts u hate them as actors so thought u would never give a try..

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And this was supposed to be her Raazismiley37I think the time is over for her. 

I am so confused how she did not know beforehand that not only was this bad, it was one of her worst performances. Did someone not inform her that this movie made her overacting, small time girl personality worse? Instead of breaking her out of the stereotype.

[Post Removed]

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasa3

is this film worth watching??

Every single review has trashed it, I haven't seen that since Nikamma lmao. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sara single handedly ruined this and murder mubarak 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Sara single handedly ruined this and murder mubarak 

I watched murder mubarak and absolutely loved it and didn't watch awmw yet ...

Nepofan thumbnail

Have u personally watched the movie?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Started watching it half heartedly cos of reviews here..   was expecting worse but Sara was fine and really left me wondering why so much negative reviews. Story was a bit slow at times but later picked on nicely. Never knew about this part of journey for Independence. Glad this movie was made. 

Didn't recognise Emraan at first. First time saw him in such getup. All actors did their part very well. Sara was definitely not bad nor extraordinary but she certainly did well. Her look of the character especially hairstyle though required somehow didn't suit her so may be that's the reason it seem off, it was kinda distracting. 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Started watching it half heartedly cos of reviews here..   was expecting worse but Sara was fine and really left me wondering why so much negative reviews. Story was a bit slow at times but later picked on nicely. Never knew about this part of journey for Independence. Glad this movie was made. 

Didn't recognise Emraan at first. First time saw him in such getup. All actors did their part very well. Sara was definitely not bad nor extraordinary but she certainly did well. Her look of the character especially hairstyle though required somehow didn't suit her so may be that's the reason it seem off, it was kinda distracting. 

That's the only reason I kept asking whether they watched the movie personally and giving reviews after that. And not with the flow of negative samosa critics. But thanks for a positive response đź‘Ť 

Edited by akniti - 1 months ago