Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Has anybody watched it yet?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah I even felt Gunjan Saxena would have been so much better with a Sanya or Fatima in it. These girls should stick to glamorous flower pot roles. As some people do find them hot. 

But these two aren't even glamorous 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This was Sara’s story. Interesting both reviews say almost the exact same thing! 

D77279AA-45A8-4302-AFC6-93F94D8EF59A.jpeg

At least their publicist paraphrased the scripts for different reviewers. ChatGPT probably helped smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

But these two aren't even glamorous 😭

I mean neither are Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif or even Shraddha Kapoor level attractive. But some people like them! 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The title reminded me of this song which brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. There is no other song that can beat this in stirring up patriotic emotions in one. 

https://youtu.be/ZeXHtLx2HI4?si=_dzEg6J0LrQmYTpK

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Quote from the Bollywood Hungama review 

Sara Ali Khan tries her best to deliver convincingly but in places, her performance leaves a lot to be desired.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn not good reviews for Sara, maybe shes meant for loud roles only also I guess she really needs hand holding from the director because Atrangi re was good. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I can tell she has been working out. She looks lovely but honestly skimming through the film there isn’t much good things to say about her acting. I do feel bad for Kjo, I feel like he took a chance on her as people were saying he was mean to her and didn’t like her. Or else normally he hasn’t given any meaty role to this terrible for an actor. He has been hiring Vicky and Tripti. He hired Kiara and Diljit in good news. Earlier he kept hiring Alia because she could deliver. He has even helped Jahnvi shift to the south. 

I do some degree feel I might be insensitive towards Sara. But if I screwed up this bad at my job this many times would I keep getting more opportunities? Probably not. Sara will probably at least continue to get opportunities. I feel she should probably develop thick skin for the criticism. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yAvEyPDM4/?igsh=MWIzZng4MzhlOGd4OA==

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Clearly acting has nothing to do with Eugenics like her father Saif once claimed. I mean how can the daughter of the parents who are both such good actors, not able to turn in even one decent performance?