Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I was coming to a conclusion today and even saw a lot of comments about this, I mean the angle of the current triangle and

For example, in the Ghum series, some people may sympathize with Riva, and they may even like Riva and Ishan, and in another series, Ruhi and Arman. Even I remember the previous season of ghum, I saw a video on YouTube a few years ago when the series started, when Neil and Aishwarya's marriage had not come out at all, but some people mentioned this couple in the comments. And they expressed sympathy for Paki, but here we have witnessed and followed the series from the beginning, and we are even aware of the comments. After Yashraj, Angad's behavior with Sahiba had negative comments online and as we have seen, it also affected the trp, but this time the comments are more terrible, because the episodes are not viewable at all, so the makers think that the trp will increase, for Praising Sirat and being a queen will do harm, so definitely from March 2 onwards, trp bye bye

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 111111122222

I was coming to a conclusion today and even saw a lot of comments about this, I mean the angle of the current triangle and

For example, in the Ghum series, some people may sympathize with Riva, and they may even like Riva and Ishan, and in another series, Ruhi and Arman. Even I remember the previous season of ghum, I saw a video on YouTube a few years ago when the series started, when Neil and Aishwarya's marriage had not come out at all, but some people mentioned this couple in the comments. And they expressed sympathy for Paki, but here we have witnessed and followed the series from the beginning, and we are even aware of the comments. After Yashraj, Angad's behavior with Sahiba had negative comments online and as we have seen, it also affected the trp, but this time the comments are more terrible, because the episodes are not viewable at all, so the makers think that the trp will increase, for Praising Sirat and being a queen will do harm, so definitely from March 2 onwards, trp bye bye

hope so 🤞but even low trps dont guarantee seerat's exit .. makers hv twisted mindset..last time when trp fell they put Garry's character on hold ...then brought rumi Yash but never even felt the need of putting seerat's character on hold ...don't know abt others but I'm tired watching trp queen ...it's boring n monotonous