Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

Your writing is intricately beautiful....loved the update.

Thanks a lot

Simiyy thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Last Part

Three years had passed since Anaya's arrival, and Sahiba had gracefully mastered the art of balancing motherhood with her childhood dream of becoming a renowned artist. The Brar household buzzed with the joyful chaos of a thriving family, and Sahiba found herself reveling in each precious moment.

One evening, as Sahiba sat in her studio, surrounded by the vibrant colors of her latest masterpiece, Angad entered with a gentle knock. His eyes sparkled with admiration as he took in the sight of Sahiba immersed in her passion.

Angad: "You never cease to amaze me, Sahiba. Your talent knows no bounds."

Sahiba, setting her brush aside, smiled at Angad, her heart brimming with gratitude.

Sahiba: "It's all thanks to you, Angad. Your unwavering support has given me the courage to pursue my dreams, even in the midst of motherhood."

Angad, crossing the room to wrap Sahiba in a warm embrace, felt a surge of pride for his wife's accomplishments.

Angad: "I've always believed in you, Sahiba. Watching you thrive in both your roles as a mother and an artist fills me with pride beyond words."

Their embrace spoke volumes, a silent exchange of love and appreciation that transcended any spoken words.

Meanwhile, in the Brar household, joy abounded as Garry and Seerat celebrated the second birthday of their baby boy, Rohan. Anaya, now a toddler herself, formed a precious bond with her younger cousin, filling the household with laughter and mischief.

Sahiba, watching Anaya and Rohan play together, couldn't help but smile at the sight of their innocent camaraderie.

Sahiba: "They're like two peas in a pod, aren't they? Anaya adores Rohan."

Angad, joining Sahiba by the window, nodded in agreement, his heart warmed by the sight of their daughter's happiness.

Angad: "They're inseparable, just like us. Our family is truly blessed."

As Sahiba and Angad marveled at the joyous chaos of family life, their thoughts drifted to Veer and Keerat, who had embarked on a new chapter of their own journey.

After their grand wedding celebration, Veer's music career had flourished, leading them to move to Mumbai in pursuit of his dreams. Despite the distance, their bond with the Brar family remained as strong as ever, a testament to the enduring power of love and friendship.

Sahiba, reflecting on the changes and blessings of the past three years, couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support that surrounded her.

Sahiba: "Thank you, Angad, for being my rock through it all. With you by my side, I feel like I can conquer the world."

Angad, his eyes reflecting the depth of his love, squeezed Sahiba's hand in silent affirmation.

Angad: "Together, we can overcome anything, Sahiba. I'll always be here to support you, no matter where life takes us."

As they stood together, basking in the warmth of their love and the laughter of their family, Sahiba knew that with Angad by her side, she had everything she needed to embrace the future with open arms.

As the evening of unfolded, Veer and Keerat arrived. Their joyful presence was met with excitement, but it was their unexpected announcement that truly electrified the room.

Veer, unable to contain his excitement, shared the news with the gathered family.

Veer: "Guess what, everyone? Keerat and I are thrilled to announce that we're expecting our first child!"

The room erupted in cheers and congratulations, but it was Gurleen who stole the spotlight with her ecstatic reaction.

Gurleen, enveloping Keerat in a tight hug: "Oh my goodness, Keerat! I'm going to be a Dadi! This is the best news ever!"

Tears of joy streamed down Gurleen's cheeks as she embraced her daughter, her heart overflowing with happiness.

Meanwhile, Sahiba prepared herself for the pinnacle of her artistic journey – the presentation of her artwork at one of Punjab's most prestigious galleries. The anticipation was palpable as the Brar and Monga families gathered to witness Sahiba's talent on display.

As Sahiba and Angad walked hand in hand through the gallery, Anaya nestled between them, the pride in Angad's eyes mirrored Sahiba's own sense of accomplishment.

Angad: "You've worked so hard for this moment, Sahiba. I couldn't be prouder of you."

Sahiba, her heart swelling with gratitude, leaned into Angad's embrace.

Sahiba: "Having you by my side makes this moment even more special, Angad. Thank you for always believing in me."

As they soaked in the beauty of Sahiba's artwork, surrounded by the love and support of their family, Sahiba felt a surge of emotion welling up inside her. It was in that perfect moment, amidst the admiration of her loved ones, that Sahiba decided to share her own joyful news.

Sahiba, her voice trembling with emotion, addressed the gathered family.

Sahiba: "I have something to share with all of you. Alongside the joy of showcasing my artwork tonight, I'm thrilled to announce that Anaya will soon have a younger sibling."

A chorus of gasps and delighted exclamations filled the air as Sahiba's announcement sank in. Angad, overcome with emotion, pulled Sahiba into a tight embrace, his heart bursting with happiness.

Angad: "I can't wait to welcome our newest addition, Sahiba. Our family is growing, and my heart is overflowing with love."

In that perfect moment, surrounded by the warmth and love of their family, Sahiba and Angad embraced the future with open arms, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a united family.

Let me know what you think, here was the last part of this story.

I am currently really bored of the current track, they are prolonging it too much. In TMD evil always seems to win anyway let me know how you found this story.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sweet ! 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update loved reading every bit of their life's journey.

Angad-Saheba and their cute family always and forever.smiley27

Do write more Simmy...smiley20

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What we wanted to see in TMDsmiley27

Amanita09 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

I can't even list how many times I've read this.Spectacular 💖👏👏👏

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Last Part

Three years had passed since Anaya's arrival, and Sahiba had gracefully mastered the art of balancing motherhood with her childhood dream of becoming a renowned artist. The Brar household buzzed with the joyful chaos of a thriving family, and Sahiba found herself reveling in each precious moment.

One evening, as Sahiba sat in her studio, surrounded by the vibrant colors of her latest masterpiece, Angad entered with a gentle knock. His eyes sparkled with admiration as he took in the sight of Sahiba immersed in her passion.

Angad: "You never cease to amaze me, Sahiba. Your talent knows no bounds."

Sahiba, setting her brush aside, smiled at Angad, her heart brimming with gratitude.

Sahiba: "It's all thanks to you, Angad. Your unwavering support has given me the courage to pursue my dreams, even in the midst of motherhood."

Angad, crossing the room to wrap Sahiba in a warm embrace, felt a surge of pride for his wife's accomplishments.

Angad: "I've always believed in you, Sahiba. Watching you thrive in both your roles as a mother and an artist fills me with pride beyond words."

Their embrace spoke volumes, a silent exchange of love and appreciation that transcended any spoken words.

Meanwhile, in the Brar household, joy abounded as Garry and Seerat celebrated the second birthday of their baby boy, Rohan. Anaya, now a toddler herself, formed a precious bond with her younger cousin, filling the household with laughter and mischief.

Sahiba, watching Anaya and Rohan play together, couldn't help but smile at the sight of their innocent camaraderie.

Sahiba: "They're like two peas in a pod, aren't they? Anaya adores Rohan."

Angad, joining Sahiba by the window, nodded in agreement, his heart warmed by the sight of their daughter's happiness.

Angad: "They're inseparable, just like us. Our family is truly blessed."

As Sahiba and Angad marveled at the joyous chaos of family life, their thoughts drifted to Veer and Keerat, who had embarked on a new chapter of their own journey.

After their grand wedding celebration, Veer's music career had flourished, leading them to move to Mumbai in pursuit of his dreams. Despite the distance, their bond with the Brar family remained as strong as ever, a testament to the enduring power of love and friendship.

Sahiba, reflecting on the changes and blessings of the past three years, couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support that surrounded her.

Sahiba: "Thank you, Angad, for being my rock through it all. With you by my side, I feel like I can conquer the world."

Angad, his eyes reflecting the depth of his love, squeezed Sahiba's hand in silent affirmation.

Angad: "Together, we can overcome anything, Sahiba. I'll always be here to support you, no matter where life takes us."

As they stood together, basking in the warmth of their love and the laughter of their family, Sahiba knew that with Angad by her side, she had everything she needed to embrace the future with open arms.

As the evening of unfolded, Veer and Keerat arrived. Their joyful presence was met with excitement, but it was their unexpected announcement that truly electrified the room.

Veer, unable to contain his excitement, shared the news with the gathered family.

Veer: "Guess what, everyone? Keerat and I are thrilled to announce that we're expecting our first child!"

The room erupted in cheers and congratulations, but it was Gurleen who stole the spotlight with her ecstatic reaction.

Gurleen, enveloping Keerat in a tight hug: "Oh my goodness, Keerat! I'm going to be a Dadi! This is the best news ever!"

Tears of joy streamed down Gurleen's cheeks as she embraced her daughter, her heart overflowing with happiness.

Meanwhile, Sahiba prepared herself for the pinnacle of her artistic journey – the presentation of her artwork at one of Punjab's most prestigious galleries. The anticipation was palpable as the Brar and Monga families gathered to witness Sahiba's talent on display.

As Sahiba and Angad walked hand in hand through the gallery, Anaya nestled between them, the pride in Angad's eyes mirrored Sahiba's own sense of accomplishment.

Angad: "You've worked so hard for this moment, Sahiba. I couldn't be prouder of you."

Sahiba, her heart swelling with gratitude, leaned into Angad's embrace.

Sahiba: "Having you by my side makes this moment even more special, Angad. Thank you for always believing in me."

As they soaked in the beauty of Sahiba's artwork, surrounded by the love and support of their family, Sahiba felt a surge of emotion welling up inside her. It was in that perfect moment, amidst the admiration of her loved ones, that Sahiba decided to share her own joyful news.

Sahiba, her voice trembling with emotion, addressed the gathered family.

Sahiba: "I have something to share with all of you. Alongside the joy of showcasing my artwork tonight, I'm thrilled to announce that Anaya will soon have a younger sibling."

A chorus of gasps and delighted exclamations filled the air as Sahiba's announcement sank in. Angad, overcome with emotion, pulled Sahiba into a tight embrace, his heart bursting with happiness.

Angad: "I can't wait to welcome our newest addition, Sahiba. Our family is growing, and my heart is overflowing with love."

In that perfect moment, surrounded by the warmth and love of their family, Sahiba and Angad embraced the future with open arms, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a united family.

Let me know what you think, here was the last part of this story.

I am currently really bored of the current track, they are prolonging it too much. In TMD evil always seems to win anyway let me know how you found this story.

I just wanted to say that I m speechless

Your writing is just the best.

And the chemistry you showed between Sahan is just brilliant.

We never got anything for Sahan. 

Your writing truly is just brilliant 😀

Keep writing 😍