Whispers of Destiny= Sahibas Story (Last Part Page 4)

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello Guys, I hope your all well.Thank you so much for reading my Fan-fiction As long as we are together.

In this story Garry and Seerat both love each other that’s why they ran away. They are both positive characters. After Kiaras pregnancy incident everyone respect for Sahiba has increased. She is currently studying Arts at college. The story is about how Sahiba and Angad's relationship has developed.

Sahiba found herself standing alone in the soft glow of the bathroom lights, her gaze fixed on the positive result of the fourth pregnancy test she had taken. It had been three weeks since her missed periods, a delay she initially attributed to the stress of her upcoming art exhibition. Little did she know that this delay signalled a profound change—she was carrying her and Angad's child.

Tears spilled down Sahiba's cheeks, reflecting a mixture of emotions. Uncertainty lingered as she grappled with the news. The realization of impending motherhood clashed with her personal aspirations. She had dreams of becoming a recognized artist based on her individual achievements, a goal that seemed to drift further away with each passing moment.

While Sahiba occasionally collaborated with Angad on jewelry designs and received his appreciative encouragement, a sense of independence remained elusive. She longed to stand firmly on her own artistic feet, just as she did before marriage. The weight of responsibility loomed large, overshadowing the joy that was expected to accompany such news.

As Sahiba contemplated the life growing within her, she couldn't shake the internal conflict. Would she be able to reconcile the demands of motherhood with her desire for creative fulfilment? The irony wasn't lost on her—she and Angad had initially embarked on this intimate journey to fulfill the family's expectations of an heir. Now, however, Sahiba found herself questioning the delicate balance between tradition and the pursuit of her own dreams.

Sahiba vividly recalled the weight of societal expectations that had settled on her and Angad, especially after her courageous efforts had restored the family's honour during Kiara's pregnancy. Bebe's hopeful refrain echoed through their home: "Now we just need to hear the sounds of Sahiba and Angad's baby in the house." Darthji, too, eagerly anticipated the prospect of becoming a great-grandfather through his eldest grandson, blissfully unaware of the burden it placed on Sahiba.

The pressure amplified when Sahiba visited her maternal home, where her mother Santosh offered well-intentioned but challenging advice. Santosh, with a mix of concern and tradition, urged Sahiba to embrace her role as a wife. "I know your marriage with Angad happened unexpectedly, but now that you're married, you need to fulfill all your rights as a wife. Men want things from their wives; otherwise, they go looking outside." Sahiba couldn't help but wonder why her mother treated her differently compared to her sisters, Seerat and Keerat.

Amid this internal conflict, Sahiba chose to interpreter mother's advice with a measure of autonomy. While she acknowledged the societal expectations, she remained steadfast in her own principles. She would only engage intimately if Angad took the lead, preserving a sense of agency over her own body and desires. This delicate dance between tradition and personal boundaries underscored Sahiba's journey, as she sought to navigate the intricate tapestry of marriage while retaining her individuality.

Sahiba found herself revisiting the transformative episode from their trip to Goa, a moment that marked a profound shift in her connection with Angad. Accompanying him on a business venture at Manveer's urging, Sahiba discovered a unique and deep bond with her mother-in-law, setting it apart from the dynamics she shared with other family members.

While Sahiba and Angad's relationship had settled into a friendly camaraderie, their time in Goa became a catalyst for change. On the second day of their trip, Angad returned from a meeting to find Sahiba in a stunning sleeveless pink sari with wavy hair—a sight that captivated him. The evening unfolded into a surprise candlelit beach dinner, signalling the beginnings of a more intimate connection.

As they returned to their room, the atmosphere subtly shifted, and Angad's gaze lingered as Sahiba delicately removed her jewellery at the dressing table. Emotions stirred, prompting him to move closer, whispering her name in a romantic tone. Their eyes met in the mirror, and with the heartfelt admission, "I just can't take my eyes off you," a tender kiss marked the initiation of a deeper connection.

Breaking from the kiss, Angad sought permission with a gentle touch, and Sahiba, shy yet willing, nodded in agreement. Their lips met once more, this time with a heightened sense of passion and longing. As the night unfolded, Angad gently lifted her in his arms, and they consummated their marriage. This significant night became a cornerstone in their relationship, paving the way for continued exploration of intimacy and shared moments in the days that followed.

The night draped the room in a gentle darkness as Sahiba anxiously waited for the right moment to share her life-altering revelation with Angad. Seated on the bed, she sensed his arrival. Angad, tenderly moving her hair aside, traced kisses along her neck, creating a delightful shiver down her spine. Turning to face him, their lips met in a passionate embrace.

Just as the intimacy deepened, Sahiba mustered the courage to interrupt the moment. "I am pregnant," she confessed abruptly. Angad, in the midst of their shared affection, froze, his eyes locking onto hers. Without hesitation, Sahiba continued, "I was feeling off for the last couple of days, and I realized my periods were delayed. I took four pregnancy tests, and they all came out positive."

Angad's initial shock swiftly transformed into an overflow of joy. The weight of Sahiba's announcement hung in the air, reshaping the atmosphere with a newfound sense of happiness. Angad, unable to contain his elation, enveloped her in the tightest of hugs. "OMG, Sahiba, I can't believe it. Thank you so much for giving me the best gift ever," he exclaimed with unbridled happiness.

Sahiba, in turn, couldn't suppress her smile. The accuracy of her prediction regarding Angad's reaction resonated with her, and as she witnessed his overwhelming joy, she felt a profound sense of happiness herself. In that shared embrace, a silent understanding passed between them, marking the commencement of a new and joyous chapter in their journey toward parenthood.

The following day, Angad accompanied Sahiba to the hospital where the confirmation of her seven-week pregnancy filled the air with joy. Returning home hand in hand, Angad's beaming happiness didn't go unnoticed by the family, especially the ladies gathered for lunch. Chachi Gurleen, with a knowing smile, prodded Angad to share the delightful secret.

Maintaining a playful air of secrecy, Angad produced the ultrasound photo from Sahiba's report, unveiling the news of Sahiba's pregnancy. The room erupted in happiness as congratulations and well wishes filled the space. Amidst the joyous celebration, Manveer, perceptive as always, noticed a flicker of unease in Sahiba's eyes.

Once lunch concluded and Angad headed to the office, Sahiba retreated to her room, her thoughts heavy with introspection. Sensing her daughter-in-law's unrest, Manveer quietly entered, closing the door behind her. Seating herself beside Sahiba, she invited her to share her feelings.

"What's the matter, puttar?" Manveer asked gently, detecting Sahiba's inner turmoil. In response, Sahiba embraced her mother-in-law, tears streaming down her face. Manveer, a pillar of support, patiently waited for Sahiba to open up.

Expressing her vulnerability, Sahiba admitted, "Mama, everyone is so happy about my pregnancy, more than me. I am thrilled that everyone is celebrating, but I'm unsure about how I will be as a mother. How can I balance raising a baby with pursuing my own aspirations? I want to fulfil my dreams without neglecting my child."

Manveer listened with empathy, understanding the complex emotions Sahiba was grappling with. Having traversed a similar path in her own life, Manveer reassured Sahiba that she could navigate both motherhood and her personal dreams. She vowed not to let Sahiba face the challenges alone, promising unwavering support in every step of her journey. With a vision of Sahiba flourishing both as a mother and an individual, Manveer offered comforted encouragement, setting the foundation for a future of harmonious balance.

As the months rolled on, Sahiba's pregnancy advanced ,and at the six-month mark, she exuded a radiant glow, her body embracing the changes that marked this transformative journey. Angad, captivated by he revolving form, couldn't help but find her utterly adorable.

Amidst the joy of impending parenthood, familial expectations pressed upon Sahiba. Bebe and Darthji, influenced by tradition, suggested that she put her college aspirations on hold. In their eyes, she was now carrying the future heir of the Brar family, and her focus should shift to the responsibilities that lay ahead. However, Manveer, Sahiba's mother-in-law, emerged as a pillar of support, advocating for her right to pursue a career alongside motherhood.

Angad, while initially cautious, understood the significance of Sahiba's education to her. Despite the traditional expectations, he stood firmly by her side, emphasizing that her well-being and the baby's health took precedence. As long as they were both fine, he endorsed Sahiba's decision to continue her studies.

Sahiba's journey in college, however, wasn't without its challenges. Society's judgmental gaze and comments echoed in the hallways. Some questioned the necessity of her pursuing education while pregnant, and others believed that, as the wife of the CEO of Brar Jewellers, she should solely focus on her impending motherhood. Even professors at her college contributed to the demotivation, creating an environment that tested Sahiba's mental fortitude.

Undeterred by external pressures and criticism, Sahiba pressed on. She gracefully navigated the comments and judgments, resolute in her determination to balance academic pursuits with the impending joys and challenges of motherhood. In the face of adversity, her commitment to education mirrored not only her personal resolve but also her belief in the importance of realizing individual dreams alongside the responsibilities of marriage and impending motherhood.

The comments from Professor 1: "Sahiba, considering your circumstances, it might be wise to take a break from your studies. After all, your role as a wife and soon-to-be mother is more critical now," and Professor 2: "Pregnancy can be overwhelming for a woman, especially when she's carrying the future heir. Are you sure you want to burden yourself with the stress of academics?" underscore the gender bias and societal expectations imposed on Sahiba.

Furthermore, comments from Student 1: "Why is Sahiba even bothering with classes? She's got it all – a wealthy husband, the CEO title, and now a baby on the way. Education is for the rest of us, "and Student 2: "Sahiba, shouldn't you be at home preparing for the baby shower? Leave the studying to those of us who don't have an army of servants to take care of things," Student 3 “"She's just using college as an excuse to avoid family responsibilities. I mean, who needs a degree when you're already set for life?" reflect the judgmental attitudes and stereotypes prevalent among her peers.

In the midst of these misunderstandings, none of these individuals grasped the depth of Sahiba's childhood dreams and aspirations for independence. The significance of having a qualification and the fulfilment derived from personal accomplishments were overshadowed by societal norms. Sahiba, determined to forge her path, continued to pursue her education, navigating the complexities of societal expectations while holding onto her vision of independence and personal achievement.

Sahiba settled into her husband's embrace, a moment of reflection on the whirlwind that had been her life. Over a year had passed since they exchanged vows, and now, they eagerly anticipated the arrival of their first child. If anyone had asked her about this scenario a year ago, her response would have been a resounding no. The idea of marrying Mr. ATM, let alone being pregnant with his child, seemed like a distant and improbable reality.

As Sahiba and Angad sat in the quiet embrace of their home, surrounded by the warmth of shared love, Angad gently traced circles on Sahiba's hand.

Angad: "You know, Sahiba, I never imagined life could be this beautiful."

Sahiba looked up, meeting his gaze, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Sahiba: "Nor did I, Angad. Rab had painted a beautiful canvas of dreams."

Angad chuckled, his fingers intertwining with hers.

Angad: "And to think, a year ago, we were both ondifferent paths, unaware that destiny had a grand plan for us."

Sahiba leaned in, resting her head on his shoulder.

Sahiba: "Sometimes the most unexpected journeys lead to the most extraordinary destinations."

Angad caressed her cheek, his eyes filled with a depth of emotion.

Angad: "You're my greatest adventure, Sahiba. I never want it to end."

Sahiba's eyes sparkled with affection.

Sahiba: "And you, Angad, are the melody to my every heartbeat."

In the soft glow of their shared love, Angad pressed a gentle kiss on Sahiba's forehead.

Angad: "I can't wait to hold our little one and create a lifetime of memories together."

Sahiba intertwined her fingers with his, a promise exchanged in the silent language of love.

Sahiba: "Our journey has just begun, Angad, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

As they embraced the quiet moments, their love spoke through the unspoken, weaving a tapestry of shared dreams and whispered promises.

Please let me know what you think and if I should continue or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

omg, this is beautifully written.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was just beautiful... The way you spoke about Sahibas challenges and her inner turmoil and the best part.... Manbeer supporting her ❤

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

So wonderfully written! 😍

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Goodness this is just so beautifully written.....

Kaash we saw all that in the show but show is all about kalesh.

Simiyy thumbnail

Thank you

Simiyy thumbnail

Thank you for taking out your time to read my story

Simiyy thumbnail

Thanks a lot!

Simiyy thumbnail

Thank You

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such Beautiful story , So much positivity 😍😍😍Thank you so much for writing , a young girl and her fears you have penned it down beautifully and the support she got it from her husband and family , very nicely portrayed..