Abhira & Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT-1 👩‍❀️‍👨 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

I also enjoyed the epi barring ruhi. As a couple, Abhimaan has progressed too much❀️.

I noticed one thing today. When ruhi entered party, some of the guys were awestruck by her. But armaan wasn't affected her beauty.. Not even for a microsecond. This very well contradicts from their first meeting where he was completely smitten by her..

Today all he wanted was to be with abhira. He made her comfortable, removed his shoes for her and danced with her. At the end when ruhi was forcing him again to party hall, armaan didn't let go of abhira's hand. Instead his held it..

These little things are all making me beleive our ship is going in the right direction.. Just one final push, armaan would definitely emerge victorious from ruhi's clutchesπŸ’œ.

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Okay! Rant time. (Still a AbhiMaan shipper through and through)

Contrary to what I thought, I actually liked todays episode barring That Dance. That was cringy to watch and Armaan dancing so comfortably with Ruhi where he was hesitant with Abhira was just out of place. I mean AbhiMaan are very comfortable with each other, so that display of uncomfortable dance at the beginning was just plain weird. 

I loved the way Armaan supported Abhira by taking off his shoes. And his kadam se kadam milake chalna wala dialogue was so sweet. But he left Abhira alone and danced with Ruhi. That was yucky. 

AbhiMaan dance outside the venue was healing. It felt like cleansing of my eyes and mind. They were imperfectly perfect together. And their friendship was so sweet. I think Abhira is healing a broken and beaten Armaan even though they both don't realise it yet. 

I hate the precap. Not because of Ruhi, but because of Armaan. Previously, even though he didn't disclose the identity of his chitwali, he didn't lie. Now, he is lying? That's plain cheating, emotional cheating. He is not respecting the relationship he has with Abhira, and I am not talking about their marriage. 

Now, Coming to the positives. 

Armaan was droolworthy most of the time. He supported Abhira, he danced with her twice, he looked for her, he took her hands in his and pulled. And lastly, he forgot everything when Abhira fell down and ran. Those things are still keeping the ship afloat. But the dent on Armaan is becoming deeper day by day. Hope he corrects it before it's too late. Because I would hate to see Abhira settle down for someone lesser than what she deserves. 

Rant over. 

@bold guys I think armaan went with the Flow of energy of his dance partner. Even though I also skipped the special dance. But what I think ki Abhira was uncomfortable, so he couldn't dance that way. But Ruhi was all over him ready to bite him in front of all may be. 

Sorry for words but ruhi was comfortable that's y he could manage the energy. 

The only problem is that he knows what ruhi wants still bechara kuch ni kr rha hai. That is the mistake dadi was pointing out to abhira. She needs to correct Armaan for that.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

I felt like Sheh killed the matargashti dance! ❀️ he was in his element ! 

Loved him being carefree and fun! 

https://x.com/ritesh_sharma11/status/1752888044640936073?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA

Yep he literally killed it. With Sam, his acting level goes upto next level. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

@bold guys I think armaan went with the Flow of energy of his dance partner. Even though I also skipped the special dance. But what I think ki Abhira was uncomfortable, so he couldn't dance that way. But Ruhi was all over him ready to bite him in front of all may be. 

Sorry for words but ruhi was comfortable that's y he could manage the energy. 

The only problem is that he knows what ruhi wants still bechara kuch ni kr rha hai. That is the mistake dadi was pointing out to abhira. She needs to correct Armaan for that.

Same , can't agree more πŸ’―

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Thread is beautiful smiley27 I m a fan of Abhira's parents & slowly warming to abhimaan . I still feel armaan has a long way to go but I love their cute nok jhok banters and the moments when he stands up for her. I love abhira more though, because of her parents smiley27

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Yayy finally AT smiley40..

Cheers everyone..

Thanks Renee for this thread... smiley31

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/ok_aishi/status/1752903146236699028?s=20

Can we also add Manisha chachi here??πŸ˜…πŸ˜…She is also becoming a low key abhiman shipperπŸ’œπŸ’œ.Armaan you can take classes from her on how to avoid ruhi

Edited by Docworld - 4 months ago
Ruhi deliberately trying to create rift btw abhimaan🀐🀐

Kash armaan use phagaye room se..

Btw are we allowed to discuss bts in this thread??

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://x.com/ok_aishi/status/1752903146236699028?s=20

Can we also add Manisha chachi here??πŸ˜…πŸ˜…She is also becoming a low key abhiman shipperπŸ’œπŸ’œ.Armaan you can take classes from her on how to avoid ruhi

also with sooo much β€œhaq” he holds her hand and drifts her away to their own lala land smiley42smiley9