Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Thanks dudesmiley31

We really needed thissmiley27

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhimaan pyaare couple hai.... aage kuch bhi kare, I understand it is screenplay but they are very cute especially Abhira smiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

The episode aired so posting here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKuI0R2HIYI

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Okay! Rant time. (Still a AbhiMaan shipper through and through)

Contrary to what I thought, I actually liked todays episode barring That Dance. That was cringy to watch and Armaan dancing so comfortably with Ruhi where he was hesitant with Abhira was just out of place. I mean AbhiMaan are very comfortable with each other, so that display of uncomfortable dance at the beginning was just plain weird. 

I loved the way Armaan supported Abhira by taking off his shoes. And his kadam se kadam milake chalna wala dialogue was so sweet. But he left Abhira alone and danced with Ruhi. That was yucky. 

AbhiMaan dance outside the venue was healing. It felt like cleansing of my eyes and mind. They were imperfectly perfect together. And their friendship was so sweet. I think Abhira is healing a broken and beaten Armaan even though they both don't realise it yet. 

I hate the precap. Not because of Ruhi, but because of Armaan. Previously, even though he didn't disclose the identity of his chitwali, he didn't lie. Now, he is lying? That's plain cheating, emotional cheating. He is not respecting the relationship he has with Abhira, and I am not talking about their marriage. 

Now, Coming to the positives. 

Armaan was droolworthy most of the time. He supported Abhira, he danced with her twice, he looked for her, he took her hands in his and pulled. And lastly, he forgot everything when Abhira fell down and ran. Those things are still keeping the ship afloat. But the dent on Armaan is becoming deeper day by day. Hope he corrects it before it's too late. Because I would hate to see Abhira settle down for someone lesser than what she deserves. 

Rant over. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Contrary to what I thought, I actually liked todays episode barring That Dance. That was cringy to watch and Armaan dancing so comfortably with Ruhi where he was hesitant with Abhira was just out of place. I mean AbhiMaan are very comfortable with each other, so that display of uncomfortable dance at the beginning was just plain weird. 

I loved the way Armaan supported Abhira by taking off his shoes. And his kadam se kadam milake chalna wala dialogue was so sweet. But he left Abhira alone and danced with Ruhi. That was yucky. 

AbhiMaan dance outside the venue was healing. It felt like cleansing of my eyes and mind. They were imperfectly perfect together. And their friendship was so sweet. I think Abhira is healing a broken and beaten Armaan even though they both don't realise it yet. 

I hate the precap. Not because of Ruhi, but because of Armaan. Previously, even though he didn't disclose the identity of his chitwali, he didn't lie. Now, he is lying? That's plain cheating, emotional cheating. He is not respecting the relationship he has with Abhira, and I am not talking about their marriage. 

Armaan was droolworthy most of the time. He supported Abhira, he danced with her twice, he looked for her, he took her hands in his and pulled. And lastly, he forgot everything when Abhira fell down and ran. Those things are still keeping the ship afloat. But the dent on Armaan is becoming deeper day by day. Hope he corrects it before it's too late. Because I would hate to see Abhira settle down for someone lesser than what she deserves. 

Rant over. 

this exactly this.. I wouldn’t want Abhira to settle for someone less than she deserves. Cus she’s a queen bee! Look at her man, she is so pure, speaks her mind, has brains, is super passionate about life in general. It would be a shame if she has to settle for someone who is emotionally cheating on her or lying to her simply because she fell in love with him! I don’t ever want that for her.  Her characterization at this point is top notch, and I hope they don’t dump armaan’s character to the ditch, where it gets impossible to ship him with Abhira! That would be an absolute shame given the chemistry they share! 

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

this exactly this.. I wouldn’t want Abhira to settle for someone less than she deserves. Cus she’s a queen bee! Look at her man, she is so pure, speaks her mind, has brains, is super passionate about life in general. It would be a shame if she has to settle for someone who is emotionally cheating on her or lying to her simply because she fell in love with him! I don’t ever want that for her.  Her characterization at this point is top notch, and I hope they don’t dump armaan’s character to the ditch, where it gets impossible to ship him with Abhira! That would be an absolute shame given the chemistry they share! 

I don't think she'll settle for someone  less. She'll first turn this man into someone she deserves then only she'll fall for him.

He will be Abhira's Armaan only. I'm sure she won't fall for him till he surrenders himself to his marriage completely and accepts her as his wife consciously. He has to verbally declare to everyone that Abhira is his wife then only she'll even think about considering him as her husband.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked armaan barring the roohi cringe today..

He was frustrated when Roohi's hair gets stuck in his hand because he realised that he left out Abhira while dancing. He went to Abhira on his own and asked her to dance with him. He was the one persuaded her - because subconsciously she has started to become his sukoon. Roohi is more like him giving trauma and he runs to find solace in Abhira. He will eventually realise this.

He took out his shoes off because he didn't want to enter the party alone. When roohi held his hand, Abhira was holding his coat, he clutched Abhira's hand so that she doesn't go away from his sight - the future shows that Roohi is gonna be obsessive with him and Abhira would be his shield to protect him from Roohi. Him holding Abhira's hand completely signifies that he is gonna hold onto her during his weakest point- she will be his comfort - when probably he would run from roohi to save his life - abhira would be his saviour.

Last , he ran after Abhira when she falls leaving that useless trophy - Roohi's face was worth watching.

I didn't feel that dance of Roohi and Armaan much because it definitely looked forced from makers side for Abhira to develop some doubt on their bond - which leads to tomorrow's precap - this is a build up towards abhira getting to know the truth of Roohi armaan soon.

I liked Armaan and Abhira's first dance too, i don't think armaan was uncomfortable, he was smiling throughout - it's abhira who was uncomfortable so he was also hesitant. He did take the first step and moved closer to her on his own - those aunty's taunts of them not looking like a couple again was forced for abhira to doubt why roohi was so comfortable with him when Abhira on the other hand isn't that comfortable with Armaan.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

He was frustrated when Roohi's hair gets stuck in his hand because he realised that he left out Abhira while dancing. He went to Abhira on his own and asked her to dance with him. He was the one persuaded her - because subconsciously she has started to become his sukoon. Roohi is more like him giving trauma and he runs to find solace in Abhira. He will eventually realise this.

He took out his shoes off because he didn't want to enter the party alone. When roohi held his hand, Abhira was holding his coat, he clutched Abhira's hand so that she doesn't go away from his sight - the future shows that Roohi is gonna be obsessive with him and Abhira would be his shield to protect him from Roohi. Him holding Abhira's hand completely signifies that he is gonna hold onto her during his weakest point- she will be his comfort - when probably he would run from roohi to save his life - abhira would be his saviour.

Last , he ran after Abhira when she falls leaving that useless trophy - Roohi's face was worth watching.

I didn't feel that dance of Roohi and Armaan much because it definitely looked forced from makers side for Abhira to develop some doubt on their bond - which leads to tomorrow's precap - this is a build up towards abhira getting to know the truth of Roohi armaan soon.

I liked Armaan and Abhira's first dance too, i don't think armaan was uncomfortable, he was smiling throughout - it's abhira who was uncomfortable so he was also hesitant. He did take the first step and moved closer to her on his own - those aunty's taunts of them not looking like a couple again was forced for abhira to doubt why roohi was so comfortable with him when Abhira on the other hand isn't that comfortable with Armaan.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Rant over. 

That wasn't a rant, that was great analysis and you nailed all the fine point perfectly 

This journey that Armaan that is going on, has to play through cause the truth 

has to come out one way or the other, and the story is building to that phase 

So it just requires patience on our part which will be hard but we'll make it