Abhira & Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT-1 👩‍❀️‍👨 - Page 154

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: smriti25

A very predictable track! Abhira would plan a big surprise for Armaan without letting anyone know. Armaan will get super pissed at her and probably lash at her. Others would only feel bad for the both of them. smiley36

I feel he won't lash out.. Everyone will be super uncomfortable and he will be super sad. He may go away from that place. And then Abhira will come to know about his past. 

He is not the type of person who will lash out on Abhira for trying to celebrate his birthday. She doesn't know and that may surprise his family. 

And I think Abhira will try to plan the surprise with the help of the cousins. And then will come to know. She will then make sure Armaan is not sulking somewhere on his birthday. She may find a way to celebrate after all with a smiling Armaan.. Maybe they can talk about his horrid past. 

Edited by Honey-Friend - 3 months ago
bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I feel he won't lash out.. Everyone will be super uncomfortable and he will be super sad. He may go away from that place. And then Abhira will come to know about his past. 

He is not the type of person who will lash out on Abhira for trying to celebrate his birthday. She doesn't know and that may surprise his family. 

I think she will know the truth.. itna kalesh I don’t expect in this serial after having watched it for 3+ months now lol 🀣🀣🀣

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

A very predictable track! Abhira would plan a big surprise for Armaan without letting anyone know. Armaan will get super pissed at her and probably lash at her. Others would only feel bad for the both of them. smiley36

If they plan to reveal it after Armaan falls in love then i dont think he would lash at her.. he might be fighting back his tears to see someone trying to make his birthday special and it will be very painful if we get flashbacks where none of the Poddar's are shown celebrating his birthday.smiley19

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

I think she will know the truth.. itna kalesh I don’t expect in this serial after having watched it for 3+ months now lol 🀣🀣🀣

This is another possibility - 

And I think Abhira will try to plan the surprise with the help of the cousins. And then will come to know. She will then make sure Armaan is not sulking somewhere. She may find a way to celebrate after all. They may have a soul to soul conversation regarding his horrid past. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

This is another possibility - 

And I think Abhira will try to plan the surprise with the help of the cousins. And then will come to know. She will then make sure Armaan is not sulking somewhere. She may find a way to celebrate after all. They may have a soul to soul conversation regarding his horrid past. 

I hope he is love with her by then…  By when do we think we can expect atleast Armaan to be in love? Jis speed se jaaraha hai, I’ll think April for Armaan … 🀣

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Armaan's birthday on mother's death? They mentioned this, I don't remember? 

Yes. Armaan had a disgreement with Dadisa regarding a case which led to Dadisa humiliating his mother who apparently trapped Madhav as he was rich. In his mother's defense Armaan said that "Unme itni sharam toh thi ki woh mujhe paida karte hi marr gayi"

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

I hope he is love with her by then…  By when do we think we can expect atleast Armaan to be in love? Jis speed se jaaraha hai, I’ll think April for Armaan … 🀣

April mai gangaur aayega and ye rishta always celebrates it in a grand way. Us se pehle dono mai se ek ko pyaar ho hi jana chahiye.  smiley36. They also reveal something huge on this day. I bet that Ruhi ko Abhira ki sachayi pata chalega on that day. smiley37

Edited by Summer_Rain - 3 months ago