MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

it only airs mon - Wednesday 😭😭😭

Main bhool gayi thismiley37

Nichuss thumbnail

Hey all... 

Me too joining here...  lots f known faces here.... jenny n kw nt at all aging 🤪🤪

Coming to the 3 epsds.... anushka s nt everyone think... she s beauty with brain honest.. hv her own ways to make it correct...  from flashbacks... even thou she s raisinghania... she was neglected child... she was hurt in her childhood....i liked her brilliant move to make 4 strong pillars....

Virat as f nw i dnt like.. i hve ewww for casnovas.... here virat got tricked n fallen in trap... lets see wats nxt

Ankita ... nxt suspicious character... she s goin to b mirror f anushka..... 

From title i was confused.. bt nw i knw  its sister vs sister.. legal vs illegal daughters...  both r gud in braingaming... curious for nxt epsds

priya185 thumbnail

This week I am busy so no written updates

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

This week I am busy so no written updates

Kirron Kher Dostana GIFs | Tenor

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would you like a summary? I can try to give you a sum of the eps if you want

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

It’s Karan Wahi’s mother’s birthday 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3iQXCStH4d/?igsh=MWllbXF4d2k4eTBkdw==

Does Virat have family in the show

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 4: Written Update

It begins with a FB, Starlight (Anu's lovely horse) is ill and Anu wants him alive but her Dad insists that they have to put him down, so a broken Anu agrees (big decision of her lifesmiley19). Present day, she was actually in the hospital and all shaken up, "Doc, do something, Dad, you can't stay like this, you have to wake up..." Virat arrived, took her away, and told her to relax.

They had a little moment. He said, "What will Sid (Her cousin) and Dadi think?" She said "Dadi is gonna blame me"...Virat, "It's okay you made a mistake, we are human and not perfect", then told her "Next time before making such a decision you tell me okay", she replied "I can handle thing..." A moment later, Anu, "mera apna tarika hai, sahi ka tarika, aur agar logon ko ego laage..." Then Virat "Sahi karne ke zid mein logon koh maat betna Anu"

Dadi & Co arrives at the hospital, and Dadi blames Anu for Rajdeep's condition. Doc arrives and tells them that Uncle is stable but his body is not responding, he asks if they want to take him home and place a whole ICU set up to welcome him. Chachu said they'll discuss and tell, only family allowed, Virat was left outsmiley19 and the Raisinghani Clan left the hospital and Anu looked twice back at Virat. 

It's a date for Ankita and her Mom. She talked about her plan and mentioned "...bass, Rahul Papa ke file lag jaye toh wahan se mere kahani shuru" Her mother panicked, and without a noise, she repeated "Rahul Papa, Rahul Papa,...", then, a bit louder "Usne Rahul koh mar diya, woh shaitan hai, woh tume bhi mar dega...". Ankita tried to calm her, but Maa got convulsions.

Rai Clan back home continued their conversation and Anu told them that Rajdeep needed his family's love, and said it would be great to have him home. Dadi slammed her as she left her family, but she denied it by saying she left the house not the rishta. But Dadi went on and she left, Sid followed and cheered her up. 

A new entry, Mr. Mehta, Virat met him for the case he is linked to, but the latter asked for Anu. We learn that Anu and Virat were engaged...Plus we see Virat for the first time in Lawyer mode. 

There is a scene with Anu and Kavi (she is working in the firm and a good friend), talking about relationship, dusra chance...Anu "Mujhe maaf karna ziada simple lagta hai, carrying a grudge is too heavy" 

Phir we got that scene from the teaser "Virat yeh office hai, I'm your boss now"

Ankita sneaks into the archive room but is disturbed by a call. She left. A new entry, Harsh, saw her and "Kuch mila Ms. Ankita Pandey", she, "Do I know you?" They had a kind of nok jhok meeting. 

Anu was called to the Police Station, they got the truck but still looking for the driver. She asked them Rajdeep's phone call records but they hadn't gotten them yet, so she got frustrated. After a moment she apologized and left and went where the accident occurred, and took some pics. Meanwhile, Ankita was looking for Rahul's documents, but they were all empty (2000 ka files) and Virat inquired about the Mehta case. Anu reached home and Mr. Mehta was there. 

The end

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It’s Karan Wahi’s mother’s birthday 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3iQXCStH4d/?igsh=MWllbXF4d2k4eTBkdw==

Does Virat have family in the show

He looks like Mamasmiley27

priya185 thumbnail