Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

So i binge watched all the episodes, and honestly I loved Anu (Jenny can make me love anybody), but I can't understand why she has to constantly bow down to Virat Or Rajdeep. Both appear to be narcissistic toxic males. And why is Virat so unlikable? 

Rajdeep is her Father that's why I guess but Virat, I will say it's hard for her as he is 24/7 around her and she didn't really move on. So, she let it be, maybe to avoid to argue all the time, khuda jaane

Yes, both man ressemble. It's said a daughter always chose someone like her father (in general), in Anu's case it happened. 

Virat's character' layers want it. We will hate him at some point.

priya185 thumbnail

Sometimes Virat is empathetic, he was supportive when she cried about her dad. Virat went to Anu to celebrate his win with her. Anu also gave him support when Rajdeep shouted at him. 

But I don't like his cheating 

priya185 thumbnail

Jen talking about Karan Wahi irritating her with bad songs and poor jokes since DMG days https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3qgfx9sCWj/?igsh=MWZleHd5cGl4bGhpZA==

priya185 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Sometimes Virat is empathetic, he was supportive when she cried about her dad. Virat went to Anu to celebrate his win with her. Anu also gave him support when Rajdeep shouted at him. 

But I don't like his cheating 

Yep, that's the big problem with Virat. His infidelity is not appreciated, which is obvious. That aside, both of them complete each other and are there for each other when their ego doesn't come in between. Somehow they need one another

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yep, that's the big problem with Virat. His infidelity is not appreciated, which is obvious. That aside, both of them complete each other and are there for each other when their ego doesn't come in between. Somehow they need one another

Agree 

and both of them are competitive, Virat seems more competitive though

mishkil88 thumbnail

Jennifer winget too good 👍

MochaQueen thumbnail

Why doesnt telly express post written updates for this??

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just watched the first three episodes on YouTube, I really like Jennifers character here. She doesn't compromise. Her chemistry with Karan is hot, still I can't ship him with her. He doesn't seem apologetic at all. 

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi fellow bb fan, nice to see you here smiley1

Originally posted by: priya185

Agree 

and both of them are competitive, Virat seems more competitive though