Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

With Divyanka & Eijaz show coming Thursday to Friday at 8pm they won’t make it longer and add more days. Btw i have watched all 4 episodes of the show and its pretty good. Yesterday divyanka post the top 10 shows on OTT. Unfortunately RaiVSRai wasn’t even in 10 top last week 😢

I don’t follow that show yet not getting enough time

but usually it starts out well then declines

Hopefully when the track improves RvsR rank will improve 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I don’t follow that show yet not getting enough time

but usually it starts out well then declines

Hopefully when the track improves RvsR rank will improve 

yes, i hope 🤞 RaiVsRai rank increases. Audience only demanding and want JeRan/anuvir once it reaches their im very confident it will go up and many will return 

priya185 thumbnail

yes, i hope 🤞 RaiVsRai rank increases. Audience only demanding and want JeRan/anuvir once it reaches their im very confident it will go up and many will return 

I need anuvir scenes, gripping and fast court cases solving mysteries too (they keep diverting from lawyer track now)

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I need anuvir scenes, gripping and fast court cases solving mysteries too (they keep diverting from lawyer track now)

me too. 

priya185 thumbnail

Please come to the new thread now this one is closed https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352881

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

With Divyanka & Eijaz show coming Thursday to Friday at 8pm they won’t make it longer and add more days. Btw i have watched all 4 episodes of the show and its pretty good. Yesterday divyanka post the top 10 shows on OTT. Unfortunately RaiVSRai wasn’t even in 10 top last week 😢

With my niece home didn't get Time to see it yet 😭 But binge-watch karungi soon. 

Yes RvR last weeks pace was slow and some found it boring 🤷 Waise was it not for the opening of those shows?