Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Simone Singh joined the team! She’s a great addition! IMG_9259.jpegIMG_9260.jpegIMG_9261.jpeg

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Simone Singh joined the team! She’s a great addition! IMG_9259.jpegIMG_9260.jpegIMG_9261.jpeg

yes Simone is a great actress

I wonder what her role is

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I honestly, didn’t like dida calling Anu to help virat in his low phase. I really wished Anu went looking for him, first she would go the guest house and hes not there then she would try dida n dadu place. Here dida calls and she knows where he is at. I liked that she refused to be there for him all the time and she asked them to stop expecting from here too. But we all know our anu- she will go- she was already feeling guilty. Virat needs to grow up on his own, anu always been there for him in his low phase. But i wished the makers would go differently on this 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 26 days ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

yes Simone is a great actress

I wonder what her role is

From Reems script leak lol- it looks like she plays the role off “Madhu” - related to Dada Kamble Case. That’s the next case after Tara.

priya185 thumbnail

Do you think the concept of this web show would work better in a movie ? I think it would be crisper

priya185 thumbnail

From Reems script leak lol- it looks like she plays the role off “Madhu” - related to Dada Kamble Case. That’s the next case after Tara.

Yes, it seems so

I hope they utilise her well because she acts better than most supporting actors 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I honestly, didn’t like dida calling Anu to help virat in his low phase. I really wished Anu went looking for him, first she would go the guest house and hes not there then she would try dida n dadu place. Here dida calls and she knows where he is at. I liked that she refused to be there for him all the time and she asked them to stop expecting from here too. But we all know our anu- she will go- she was already feeling guilty. Virat needs to grow up on his own, anu always been there for him in his low phase. But i wished the makers would go differently on this 

Yes, for the child to grow, they should give him space and deal with his issue alone. Then bring the others for the icing on the cake. They had done enough in the past, now he needs to understand that somehow he should've listened to them...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Do you think the concept of this web show would work better in a movie ? I think it would be crisper

it would be hard to show everything in 2 hours & half for a film. Best would be as a series. But the concept is good for a movie- if they narrow it down 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 26 days ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Yes, it seems so

I hope they utilise her well because she acts better than most supporting actors 

I hope🤞 the same.