Episode 14 page 35 (by me)

Episode 15 page 41 (by me)

Episode 16 page 68 (pyaarasam)

Episode 17 page 74 (pyaarasam)

Episode 18 page 81(pyaarasam)

Episode 19 page 108(pyaarasam)

episode 20 page 114 (pyaarasam) Mar 26th 

episode 21 page 116 (pyaarasam)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSDKVMAGjc.

Edited by priya185 - 4 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

birthday calendar (active members of this thread only)

me- 18th January

pyaarasam 4th may

vedika 18th may

ragz2009 9th october

Edited by priya185 - 29 days ago
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

more promos of this new show 

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Episode 22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64sJnwWe1jk

Flashback Virat in Australia calls anu says he misses her but there is another girl Alicia calling him from behind says baby what’s wrong. Anu gets angry.

In present Anu asks him to move on.Virat asks for another chance he thinks when he love’s someone they leave him. Anu says I loved you and I might always do but she is tired of his infidelity. Virat asks for another chance. Anu says can’t we be friends and forget everything. Virat senses she is hiding something. Anu reveals that Akshat is going to make her meet Olivia if she brings Aisha Virat together. Anu asks him to temporarily be with Aisha for the case. Virat says she is exactly like her dad and can do anything to win. Virat says he is changing and maybe you are too.

In the office late at night nobody seems to be there, Ankita Harsh pretending to be Anushka &Virat (Ankita imitates Anu well). james sees them in a compromising position. She asks James not to tell anyone.

Ankita repeats old points in prashant case Prashant is influential and can do evidence tampering. Anu tried to say more points but judge interrupted. Anu says investigation is going on. Prashant gets bail the judge seems in a hurry and Anushka didnt have solid evidence why Prashant’s bail is a threat. 

Ankita discusses case with Anu they try to see murder arguments not abetment of suicide. Ankita tells anu that her mother is settling down in the new place. 

Harsh jokes that he hasnt put cyanide in coffee and gives Ankita her coffee. Harsh recommends going in raisinghani house to get close to anushka. Ankita likes his idea says first time he gave good idea. 

Dadi gives Anushka jewellery she got it as a gift. Anushka's chachi likes the jewellery dadi teases her about her friends being from Malad. Chachi says to Dadi why did you accept money from me then?

Virat and Aisha talking in restaurant, Aisha goes to change burkha. Anushka and Akshat come he invites them to sit. When Aisha comes everyone greets each other. Virat says this used to be his and Anu's safe space. Anu loves the chaat here Virat says you will forget Mumbai's chaat when you try Delhi's chole bhature. Virat texts Anu that did Akshat do this end of the deal? Akshat says to Anu are you free at 6 tomorrow to meet Olivia? Akshat says done she will see you.

precap: Virat wants to hack the system he asks board not to tell Anu. Virat angry at Anushka, he says you proved you are Rajdeep's daughter. This is over, you are dead for me like my mother was dead for me. smiley19

Edited by priya185 - 25 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MochaQueen thumbnail

thanks Priya for the tag

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Jenny looks so good. I hate it that this scene is with akshat i wish it was with virat 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Hello everyone how are you? Are you back to work?

Hey, I'm in babysitting mode this whole month and have a representation in the theater at the end of it (volunteering). Not that much work but still a bit busy

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not watching until the eps comes. Did they or she say something romantic or random conversation?