Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Episode 3 written update by me 

Sid is cute Anushka’s little bro he said he will take care of rajdeep in hospital and tells her to rest. Silence is a weapon with no sound. Virat quit so office staff is mourning. Virat ladle bete and anushka is badi bahu. I agree Anushka has qualities of a home maker.

Chachu says virat and other lawyers did chamchagiri not merit. Firm first (preserve the firm - anushka) vs family first (chachu). 

Ankita asks anushka to get virat back using his weakness. Anushka tells ankita she is an intern and not to cross the line anushka can be fiery. 

Kavita walks in to anushka cabin says to anushka that Virat left without Handover file cases notice period. Virat apparently moving to Khurana office. Anushka (Jenny) pool scene taking to raghav she asks him why he is hiring virat. Raghav wants him as he excels but says stop being a woman. Anushka goes off to swim in sunglasses. Kersey says need to give 3 months notice period before leaving. Anushka says their strengths. Jyoti marriage rajesh maharashtrian client and dheeraj high court.  Anushka Says understand where they are coming from emotional speech. Not asking to take orders anushka says she doesn’t need chair but partners anushka offers her equity share. 

Anushka wants to win back Virat she says please dont go virat has flashback when Rajdeep shouted at him then anushka held his hand. He agrees to come back if he gets all Rajdeep’s cases and Anushka can keep the chair. Rajdeep in coma.
in precap Virat Anushka fight over who gets to get the high profile client

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Where can we watch this? I checked apne tv but it's not available. I don't have access to Sony Liv. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Where can we watch this? I checked apne tv but it's not available. I don't have access to Sony Liv. 

someone recommended me apnetv only so I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Apne doesn't work in India and in some other locations as well abroad

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks Priya. I was looking under web series so couldn't find. I just checked under Sony and found it there. 😂

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Apne doesn't work in India and in some other locations as well abroad

apne tv works for me. I was looking under wrong section smiley44

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

apne tv works for me. I was looking under wrong section smiley44

yes they put it on sony tv not Web show category

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Who would prefer discussing this show on a private forum? Answer ❤️

Who would like to continue here or whatever other threads are available on If for this show?? Answer 👍🏼 

Asking coz there are 2-3 different places to discuss this forum 🤣 might be nicer to combine them all in one place

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Who would like to continue here or whatever other threads are available on If for this show?? Answer 👍🏼 

Asking coz there are 2-3 different places to discuss this forum 🤣 might be nicer to combine them all in one place

I don't know where other threads live but yes would love to have it all combined 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I don’t want it combined please then I cannot write written updates and edit the title myself