Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Where can i find written updates??

priya185 thumbnail

episode 2 - written by me

Virat anushka tashan Virat claims he is rajdeep's trusted lawyer whereas in office employer says according to clause X, Rajdeep Dad nominated anushka to take care of the company in his absence. 

In the hospital Virat hugs Anushka to console her for her dad's condition. Anushka's dadi is arrogant hates the hospital without even seeing their capability and says that Anushka made her mother die and now she will make her father die too(?) 

In the office Ankita surprised to find out about Rajdeep accident, spits in someone's coffee because they refused to hire her, the peon recommends ankita asks Anushka for help as she is empathetic. Ankita gets flowers hospital kit and says that not everyone gets opportunity so easily like nepokid asks for a chance to prove herself convinces anushka to hire her. 

Anushka presents the case asking what happened that night and arguing compassion fatigue in care givers doctors and nurses they take abuse until they start to think about themselves. Ankita found the kiranjeet equivalent case in India (some case in Assam). Virat apologises to anushka, Virat and other employers give resignation to anushka arguing they are no longer needed

I loved Jeran hug. Jenny was great in portraying a variety of emotions crying scenes. Cutie zoon from BPKH is younger anushka she is cute innocent and expressive too. Karan Wahi acted well n the hug scene and assertively resigning. Reem was good but hated Ankita's character trait that she spits in coffee gross. 

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

priya185 thumbnail

I forgot to tag you see written update above 

Do post your comments too

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you as I can't find any links to watch it outside india smiley31 

priya185 thumbnail

This JeRan and Reem live video was so cute https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3PNJRrvU2g/?igsh=dGptcjl2cDMwdzFw

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenshad

Thank you as I can't find any links to watch it outside india smiley31 

i have a link? U want?

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I got it 🥰 thank you

priya185 thumbnail
I initially thought the song is from kushal's show bebakiyan because of the title