Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I know this post is supposed to be sarcastic but it seems like she's indeed mimicking the skin tone this time around smiley36 high end outfits & Nirma white ki chamkar didn't help her during her HW ott flick promotions , guess embracing ethnicity is the new go to move alongwith the new clunky sultry stylingsmiley36

20240121_174854.jpg

My god, the pics get worse and worse. Something is wrong with her eye in this pic like it's been twitching. If I didn't know better, I would think she is recovering from a stroke with the entire left side of her face having been paralyzed. Even her smile feels very stilted on that side. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Salman stole the show. Even in the group picture lol

Aliaa didn’t expected thissmiley36

Exactly lol. No one is even mentioning her or seeing her in those group photos where she becomes invisible, no matter how much bronzer she has put on.

Anthony Hopkins is sharing photos with Salman Khan. You-Know-Aloo Who???

BTW, Anthony Hopkins' favorite actress is Jessica Lange. He's never cared for Meryl Streep, Miss Lange's rival, so even if Bride of Animal was India's Meryl Streep, that would not endear her to him at all. Anthony Hopkins has good taste.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

My god, the pics get worse and worse. Something is wrong with her eye in this pic like it's been twitching. If I didn't know better, I would think she is recovering from a stroke with the entire left side of her face having been paralyzed. Even her smile feels very stilted on that side. 

Main toh tab se bol raha hoon ki pakka kuch hua hai iske chehre ko, tabhi dang se bol ya smile nahi kar pa rahi hai aur muh theda bante jaa raha hai iska

par kisi ne mujhe daanta ki aisa kuch nahi hota smiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 5 months ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika fans can't even do a good job of hiding their enviousness. I mean yes Aloo has achieved everything that Deepika ever wanted: 

National Award✔️

Women-centric hits & Blockbusters ✔️

First ever Global Ambassador of a Luxury Brand- Gucci(Best DP ever did was Indian Ambassador of LV) ✔️

Kapoor Bahu ✔️

....to name a few 

But still DP fans, thodi to class rakho!!🙏🙏🙏

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Deepika fans can't even do a good job of hiding their enviousness. I mean yes Aloo has achieved everything that Deepika ever wanted: 

National Award✔️

Women-centric hits & Blockbusters ✔️

First ever Global Ambassador of a Luxury Brand- Gucci(Best DP ever did was Indian Ambassador of LV) ✔️

Kapoor Bahu ✔️

....to name a few 

But still DP fans, thodi to class rakho!!🙏🙏🙏

‘Kapoor bahu’ is an achievement? Did we transport back to the 1900s? You realize you are putting her down by adding that as an achievement.