Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Knock knock...

Heya, last few hours are only left to send your entries. FYI, deadline for Round 1 : Drabbles is ending at 11.59 PM IST, today (i.e. 18/2/24).

Just sent now 😁 thank you for tagging 🤩

Deadline for submission of entries for Round 1 : Drabbles is now over. Discussion regarding entries for Round 1 is not allowed. Voting thread for Round 1 will be posted soon. And announcement regarding Round 2 too will be done sooner. Your patience will be appreciated.

Regards,

Quantum-Dot/Srimad Ramayan DT

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'll go for Round 2 😃

Dear all,

Thanks for the overwhelming response for Round 1 : Drabbles. We got 49 beautiful entries for Round 1. And the public voting for Round 1 starts now. Please PM me immediately if you found any of your entries is missing. Do read the rules before voting.

Here's the link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349350

Regards,

Quantum-Dot/DT

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 7 months ago
1215019 thumbnail

Are we allowed to comment on individual drabbles anywhere? E.g. liked this, but there's another version of that. Such comments might influence subsequent voters.

Or, can we generically say, so many deserving entries, without indicating which ones or what features we liked?

Or, should we not post anything other than the drabble numbers that get our votes?

Kindly edit the rules to make this clear.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

49 splendid entries!! How do I vote for 5 smiley44

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Are we allowed to comment on individual drabbles anywhere? E.g. liked this, but there's another version of that. Such comments might influence subsequent voters.

Or, can we generically say, so many deserving entries, without indicating which ones or what features we liked?

Or, should we not post anything other than the drabble numbers that get our votes?

Kindly edit the rules to make this clear.

rules are in the thread, only vote for the entry numbers, nothing else for now.

Note

Rules are very clear and referring to my previous post in this thread, I am repeating it again that you're not allowed to comment/discuss any entries till the results are announced at the end of March.

Regards,

Quantum-Dot (DT/Srimad Ramayan).

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 7 months ago

Dear all, now its time for the last round of this writing contest which is "Microtales". So check out the rules below before participating.

1) Word limit for each microtale must be within 12-15 words, else your entry won't be considered as a valid one.

2) You can submit as much entries as you can. You can cite your sources as well for our evaluation purposes. We can ask you for it if needed.

3) Don't submit title for any of the entries.

4) Deadline : March 15, 2024.

5) You have to submit the entries to Quantum-Dot via PM.

6) Follow the rules as mentioned in the second post of this contest thread.

7) In case you have any queries, please reach out to Quantum-Dot.

Inviting you all to participate for Round 2 - Microtales. Submission begins from now onwards.