Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Paxton.syon

Dekha jaye toh yashika ko close end hi Mila hai ....they didn't give a perfect proposal but holding hands in such a way and blushing and staring eo signifies it smiley7...neil bekar mein shaheed ho gaya...the way yuvika was looking lovingly at Shalini and amarjeet when they were forgiven by db and bhumi totally signifies that inko ghanta farak nahi pada neil ki maut se... everything was about her and yuvika is a poisonous partner itna pakka ho gaya that after comming back from jail amar Shalini yash and Akshat ke sath yuvika and Isha will live happily after getting married...neil just became a fool here...the ending scene of yashika reminds me of the last few moments of neil where he was just murmuring yuvika's name. For the sake of this endgame they have shown DJ's hridayparivartan but I am sure he would become a wayyy better person than yuvika if he redeem himself smiley19

Neil is the most unfortunate character I've ever seen. And I'm glad he's fictional. His lover cheated on their memories, like girl — did you forget about the no of times Neil helped you and saved you? Phoenix track me hi apka manobal toot gaya hota had Neil not saved you and motivated you at the right time. Yuvika disgusts me. And I'll never understand how people are okay with that ship even after knowing how morally wrong the whole idea is.

Forget that woman, even his dad — chii! How could he just let go off that family so happily and call him his "son"

Heard people say "dead people receive more flowers" but here the dead is disrespected.

I hope the writer is never employed again

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Neil is the most unfortunate character I've ever seen. And I'm glad he's fictional. His lover cheated on their memories, like girl — did you forget about the no of times Neil helped you and saved you? Phoenix track me hi apka manobal toot gaya hota had Neil not saved you and motivated you at the right time. Yuvika disgusts me. And I'll never understand how people are okay with that ship even after knowing how morally wrong the whole idea is.

Forget that woman, even his dad — chii! How could he just let go off that family so happily and call him his "son"

Heard people say "dead people receive more flowers" but here the dead is disrespected.

I hope the writer is never employed again

Muje to aisa lag raha hai maine apna 1 saal bas waste kiya hai is show pe.

The character I loved most got the brutal death and the justice for that crime was rushed and a joke.smiley19smiley17

The ship I was rooting for never met their happy ending and their is no proper grieving process shown for fl. And on top of that our dear fl go on loving the guy who has his lover's heart through organ trafficking.smiley7

My fav villain had his hriday parivartan in a flash like a 2 min maggi after being ruthless throughout the year.smiley39

The only good thing happened via this show is that I got to interact with some amazing people in various social media platforms and in IF.🤩😍😁

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Muje to aisa lag raha hai maine apna 1 saal bas waste kiya hai is show pe.

The character I loved most got the brutal death and the justice for that crime was rushed and a joke.smiley19smiley17

The ship I was rooting for never met their happy ending and their is no proper grieving process shown for fl. And on top of that our dear fl go on loving the guy who has his lover's heart through organ trafficking.smiley7

My fav villain had his hriday parivartan in a flash like a 2 min maggi after being ruthless throughout the year.smiley39

The only good thing happened via this show is that I got to interact with some amazing people in various social media platforms and in IF.🤩😍😁

True that ! This show can be thanked only for introducing AnHit as a potential onscreen jodi and making us meet people with different POVs and personalities. Before 2-3 months, even the neivika fd was less toxic and it was so fun to annoy AnHit for BTS/pics/reels smiley37