Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

they shifted their narrative from punishing criminal family salwars to putting all the blame on DJsmiley7.

basically now, DJ and mudliar (or whatever that chu ckt's name is) are teamed up. he blackmailed vika's bakra 3.0 about revealing his family's crimes and asked him to kill vika but aunty and uncle 3.0 teamed up together and as per the article, DJ is gonna have the whole family hostage, DB is gonna kick him out and both the criminal families are gonna unite

KYUNKI KISNE KATAL KIYA DOESN'T MATTER. KISNE USS KATAL KA USE KIYA THAT MATTER MOREsmiley35smiley35smiley35

yeh log bach gaye jo i don't want my IF acct to have a warning tag attached warna .....smiley1

MATLAB let alone NeiVika, they couldn't even give a dignified wrap to DigVika too smiley35 Chalo Neil was a side character but DigVika tho leads the naaaa? smiley7 Unka tho proper journey wrap karte instead of this shittttt smiley35

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

dude should've left the show right after yuvika died for everyone' sanitysmiley1

the fact that neil's love was always loyal but the person he loved couldn't even punish his murderers and just moved on with the criminals is legit blowing my headsmiley35

Ish se better tho Neil aur Isha ki SHAADI karake unhe kahi out of station bhej dete smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

No offence but the actors too should be ashamed of calling this show 'progressive', 'imparts a good message' and 'inspirational'.

this show would've been spared only if it was about the fight of the siblings and vika winning the throne. HOWEVER THIS SHOW GLORIFIED CRIMINALS and as individual personalities, they should've picked better words even if they wanted to sound professional and diplomaticsmiley11

LMAO who called THIS 10007899 ways of cold blooded Murder show progressive? smiley29

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

LMAO who called THIS 10007899 ways of cold blooded Murder show progressive? smiley29

the cast who are in a delulu that this show did some goodsmiley37

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Someone rightly said for the current scenario.👏👏👏

Screenshot_20240927-003637~3.png

Honestly leap ke baad jab neil realised that yuvika was alive but let him bear the torture tabhi hi usse vika ko chod dena chahiye tha realising the fact that he has no importance in her life.....kartik did comit mistakes but everytime he was right about her...all the accusations of her giving no importance to him and using him all along he used to put were right uski jagah koi bhi hota toh ghussa ata. Apna sab kuch chod kar uske peeche almost do mahine ghuma and she didn't even care to pick his call once lol....If I would have been in his place toh instead of forcing her for marriage and joining hands with dj simply chod diya hota and would have focused on my carriersmiley37....jitna neil aur kartik ne kiya utna yuvika kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi karti un dono ke liyesmiley35

Edited by Shanya.A - 16 hours ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

"Neil ne show bikhara tha jo yash ne sameta"smiley39smiley39

yeh kya chal rha hai bhai?! i am liking how both the fds are busy hating on e/o with the most illogical points for justification after AT and the new LEAD's iv came out smiley37smiley37

manna padega, neil ne jo raita failaya aur show ko giraya -- bechare show ko apni aakhri saans tak uske dil ki sahara leni padismiley36

Mohit!! You better sign a show which promotes you as the 'lead' actor post this warna uss show ko bhi kaccha chaba jayenge hum sabsmiley7smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

they did bharadwajs so wrong. neither vidur's wife nor did neil get justicesmiley7

i feel so sad for DJ tbvh. I admit he did heinous crimes but they deliberately turned the tables in the last 3 episodes so that they can whitewash that murderer familysmiley11. Always wanted to see DJ get tortured the way Vika was during jail track BUT for the crimes he did and not be the scapegoat for someone else's crimes.

This PH boasts about it's mytho content and this show being Modern day Mahabharat. Did MB preach to whitewash murderers? SHAME ON YOU MAKERS.smiley35

This time DJ's plan was not good, neither deadly nor smart like his usual plans. All these are to show that dj will always remain that criminal and yashika outdone him.smiley39smiley39

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

urgh!! i hate the fact that i can never enjoy neivika scenes for anhit's chemistry anymore cuz i'll always get the fbs of vika cheating on himsmiley7smiley19

Character aur actor to alag rakhegi ...to enjoy kar paayegismiley20

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

The great fl of this show 😁

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

"Neil ne show bikhara tha jo yash ne sameta"smiley39smiley39

yeh kya chal rha hai bhai?! i am liking how both the fds are busy hating on e/o with the most illogical points for justification after AT and the new LEAD's iv came out smiley37smiley37

manna padega, neil ne jo raita failaya aur show ko giraya -- bechare show ko apni aakhri saans tak uske dil ki sahara leni padismiley36

Mohit!! You better sign a show which promotes you as the 'lead' actor post this warna uss show ko bhi kaccha chaba jayenge hum sabsmiley7smiley37

Ladne do dono fd's ko...maze lo unke ladaai ka😂😂😂.

Aur neil ne kya show bikhraae....itni importance to kabhi di nai jo vo raaita phailaaegasmiley37