Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Someone rightly for the current scenario.👏👏👏

Screenshot_20240927-003637~3.png

they did bharadwajs so wrong. neither vidur's wife nor did neil get justicesmiley7

i feel so sad for DJ tbvh. I admit he did heinous crimes but they deliberately turned the tables in the last 3 episodes so that they can whitewash that murderer familysmiley11. Always wanted to see DJ get tortured the way Vika was during jail track BUT for the crimes he did and not be the scapegoat for someone else's crimes.

This PH boasts about it's mytho content and this show being Modern day Mahabharat. Did MB preach to whitewash murderers? SHAME ON YOU MAKERS.smiley35

agreatwcr thumbnail

urgh!! i hate the fact that i can never enjoy neivika scenes for anhit's chemistry anymore cuz i'll always get the fbs of vika cheating on himsmiley7smiley19

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

they did bharadwajs so wrong. neither vidur's wife nor did neil get justicesmiley7

i feel so sad for DJ tbvh. I admit he did heinous crimes but they deliberately turned the tables in the last 3 episodes so that they can whitewash that murderer familysmiley11. Always wanted to see DJ get tortured the way Vika was during jail track BUT for the crimes he did and not be the scapegoat for someone else's crimes.

This PH boasts about it's mytho content and this show being Modern day Mahabharat. Did MB preach to whitewash murderers? SHAME ON YOU MAKERS.smiley35

As i pointed out here few posts back in GDT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165888638

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Mera to ye last show hai swastik ka...not only the way they killed neil, but they really suck in writing smiley39. Ab is ph ka koi show nai dekhungi 😬

On top of that those egoistic writers were obsessed with flipping fans theories and genuine suggestions smiley29

Who does that? smiley7 Watching TV since childhood aisa writers pehle kabhi nehi dekha smiley39

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Someone rightly said for the current scenario.👏👏👏

Screenshot_20240927-003637~3.png

Absolutely! What a shameful wrong message they have served.

Bharadawaj family became the scapegoat smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

DJ k saath kyaaa kia?

I tho always have a soft corner for him.

Mahajans and Talwars are perfect for each other, both criminal families made for each other only smiley35

Bharadawajs DESERVED better smiley19

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

urgh!! i hate the fact that i can never enjoy neivika scenes for anhit's chemistry anymore cuz i'll always get the fbs of vika cheating on himsmiley7smiley19

Ishhh se aacha tho, Neil k ZINDA rehte cheat kar leti Pagal Aurat smiley7 He isn't even alive yaaar smiley13

agreatwcr thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

DJ k saath kyaaa kia?

I tho always have a soft corner for him.

Mahajans and Talwars are perfect for each other, both criminal families made for each other only smiley35

Bharadawajs DESERVED better smiley19

they shifted their narrative from punishing criminal family salwars to putting all the blame on DJsmiley7.

basically now, DJ and mudliar (or whatever that chu ckt's name is) are teamed up. he blackmailed vika's bakra 3.0 about revealing his family's crimes and asked him to kill vika but aunty and uncle 3.0 teamed up together and as per the article, DJ is gonna have the whole family hostage, DB is gonna kick him out and both the criminal families are gonna unite

KYUNKI KISNE KATAL KIYA DOESN'T MATTER. KISNE USS KATAL KA USE KIYA THAT MATTER MOREsmiley35smiley35smiley35

yeh log bach gaye jo i don't want my IF acct to have a warning tag attached warna .....smiley1

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Ishhh se aacha tho, Neil k ZINDA rehte cheat kar leti Pagal Aurat smiley7 He isn't even alive yaaar smiley13

dude should've left the show right after yuvika died for everyone' sanitysmiley1

the fact that neil's love was always loyal but the person he loved couldn't even punish his murderers and just moved on with the criminals is legit blowing my headsmiley35

agreatwcr thumbnail

No offence but the actors too should be ashamed of calling this show 'progressive', 'imparts a good message' and 'inspirational'.

this show would've been spared only if it was about the fight of the siblings and vika winning the throne. HOWEVER THIS SHOW GLORIFIED CRIMINALS and as individual personalities, they should've picked better words even if they wanted to sound professional and diplomaticsmiley11