Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

uss aurat ko pata nahi chal raha tha ke likhna kya hai isliye neivika scenes ko copy-paste kar rahi hai...wish she had copy-pasted their disastrous wedding toosmiley37

thank you! and i remember you did guess the previous one to be mine toosmiley31smiley36

Yup but previous one was very easy to guess because tera chodhke baki banners tho mere hi the smiley37

No further copy paste of wedding please, Ek Dil kitne logo ko passing the parcel hoga? smiley36 Ishhhh bar DB ko yeah DJ ko Neil/Yash ka Dil de dete tho kyaaa hota imagine smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Ewfqamm.jpeg

Only a fan who has lived all the shades of Vanshaj can make such a PERFECT Banner smiley9

The winner did a great job too considering this banner is beautiful too smiley27

8DUtaCE.png

Posting these two banners here on the AT as a mark of memories smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 days ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Aur kitna giregi woh Pagal Aurat smiley7

She has literally turned more sexy look wise only after Neil's death (If we ignore the Yukti drama) smiley24

When did she turn sexy?🤔

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Organ donation forms pe disclaimer hona chahiye only donating the organ, love interest is NOT free with it smiley39 smiley37

But yashika ke physical proximity or rather say intimate scenes bade mast haismiley36.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

When did she turn sexy?🤔

I don't know, I just saw a picture on Twitter where she was looking sexy so I said so, konsa I watch the show now smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

But yashika ke physical proximity or rather say intimate scenes bade mast haismiley36.

Hey ram ram ram ram smiley11

That woman got physical with Yashhhhh ewwwwww smiley11

Sare sharam varam Neil K Saath hi marrr geya kyaaaa ushke smiley7 smiley8

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

I don't know, I just saw a picture on Twitter where she was looking sexy so I said so, konsa I watch the show now smiley36

Abe to yaha vo post tweet kar deti to pata chalta kaunsa sexy version dekha tune yuvika ka🤪🤔

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Hey ram ram ram ram smiley11

That woman got physical with Yashhhhh ewwwwww smiley11

Sare sharam varam Neil K Saath hi marrr geya kyaaaa ushke smiley7 smiley8

In yuvika's defence whenever she is with yash she feels like Neil is nere. Unknowingly whenever she hugs or put her head on Yash's shoulder, she is thinking about Neil.smiley37 So basically vo to Neil ke kareeb aa rai hai yash ke naismiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Abe to yaha vo post tweet kar deti to pata chalta kaunsa sexy version dekha tune yuvika ka🤪🤔

Nehi karna because she is dancing with Yash in it, wearing a black gown smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

In yuvika's defence whenever she is with yash she feels like Neil is nere. Unknowingly whenever she hugs or put her head on Yash's shoulder, she is thinking about Neil.smiley37 So basically vo to Neil ke kareeb aa rai hai yash ke naismiley37

But this is so WRONG to YASH smiley35 I mean imagine yehi agar Gender ulta hota, Yash would've got physical with Yuvika because of his wife's heart beating inside Yuvika tho kitna gaali padhta Yash ko tho why not the same treatment for Yuvika? smiley7 smiley24