Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://x.com/imuppy04/status/1829565059191783447

So good to see this show end so soon.. for destroying NeiVika and especially Neil..

Of course it's those WRITERS, they deserved THIS only smiley20

NeiVika Fans actually waited alot, tolerated alot to see NeiVika getting married but in return they got to experience such brutal murder of Neil on his wedding day. No fandom deserves such treatment.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Found these pics in my gallery and I felt a little too sad smiley19

IMG_20240919_114757_610.jpg

IMG_20240919_114937_144.jpg

IMG_20240919_114748_496.jpg

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vanshaj-dj-frames-yash-manipulates-him-to-kill-yuvika_211693

In a shocking revelation, DJ exposes that Yash Talwar (Shaleen Malhotra) is the recipient of Neel’s (Mohit Kumar) heart, setting the stage for a new power struggle.

In the upcoming episode of Vanshaj, DJ Mahajan seizes the chance to manipulate Yuvika and Yash using explosive information that could change everything. Determined to eliminate Yuvika and gain control of the Mahajan empire, DJ hatches a ruthless plan to secure his place as the ultimate heir. His sinister strategy unfolds in two parts: first, he plots to frame Yash and his family in an illegal organ donation scandal, and second, by compelling Yash to kill Yuvika by convincing him that she could pose a threat and expose his supposed involvement in the organ donation scandal.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

DJ is correct only.
Yash’s family was involved in illegal organ donation racket and they did kill an alive Neil to save Yash. smiley7smiley7
I hope Yuvika will catch the actual culprit and throw him to rot in Jail..

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vanshaj-dj-frames-yash-manipulates-him-to-kill-yuvika_211693

In a shocking revelation, DJ exposes that Yash Talwar (Shaleen Malhotra) is the recipient of Neel’s (Mohit Kumar) heart, setting the stage for a new power struggle.

In the upcoming episode of Vanshaj, DJ Mahajan seizes the chance to manipulate Yuvika and Yash using explosive information that could change everything. Determined to eliminate Yuvika and gain control of the Mahajan empire, DJ hatches a ruthless plan to secure his place as the ultimate heir. His sinister strategy unfolds in two parts: first, he plots to frame Yash and his family in an illegal organ donation scandal, and second, by compelling Yash to kill Yuvika by convincing him that she could pose a threat and expose his supposed involvement in the organ donation scandal.

Han please someone kill Yuvika and let NeiVika reunion happen in heaven or hell whatever suits Swastik smiley39

But the moment Yash will try to trigger the gun ushke andar se Neil ka Dil bahar aajayega smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

DJ is correct only.
Yash’s family was involved in illegal organ donation racket and they did kill an alive Neil to save Yash. smiley7smiley7
I hope Yuvika will catch the actual culprit and throw him to rot in Jail..

Of course it was a planned cold blooded Murder smiley15

Yuvika ko hi mar do smiley36 Kissa hi khatam Vanshaj ka smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Found these pics in my gallery and I felt a little too sad smiley19

IMG_20240919_114757_610.jpg

IMG_20240919_114937_144.jpg

IMG_20240919_114748_496.jpg

I swear if this woman cheats on Neil's memories and gets married to Yash I will kill her TV mein ghush k smiley7

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I swear if this woman cheats on Neil's memories and gets married to Yash I will kill her TV mein ghush k smiley7

Kiska intezaar hai? Abhi se jao ghuske marosmiley19

Waise shaadi nahi ho rahi. Lekin dono ka last scene ke BTS me didi uske car ke upar baithi haismiley11

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Marriage ya relationship ka pata nai but by the end of show she is going to be quite pally with Yash kyunki bada suhana sa drishya aane waala hai where yuvika will be seen sitting in bonnet of the car with yash in front of him in her last shot of show. To zyada kuch umeed mat rakhna smiley39

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://x.com/priyanka_pankha/status/1836975854477623798

NeiVika and Neil fans should tweet and bash the makers for letting a criminal go Scot free w/o any punishment for his heinous crime of killing an alive person.. turning this serial into full blown Crime Patrol smiley7🤬