PSX_20240803_223356.jpg

These cuties are GONE smiley19

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Mahajans has their Canada branch wahan telecast hoga na smiley36

Yuvika ka hone wala Pati mara hai, konsa Mahajans k legal head ka beta mara hai? Neil's identity is all about Yuvika smiley39

Vidur Bharadawaj bhaaad mein jaaye smiley8

Vidur ko bhi mar jaana chaahiye by committing suicide so that he can join his betu and wife in heaven. Kyunki he is literally alone and his soulmate DB is more concerned about the vanshaj of mahajan family.

Show vaise bhi dark and gruesome hai to thoda aur dark chize dikha denge to kya jaaega.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Vidur ko bhi mar jaana chaahiye by committing suicide so that he can join his betu and wife in heaven. Kyunki he is literally alone and his soulmate DB is more concerned about the vanshaj of mahajan family.

Show vaise bhi dark and gruesome hai to thoda aur dark chize dikha denge to kya jaaega.

The way Dhanraj behaved with Vidur and Bhanu Pratap Mahajan is the root cause behind all the tragedy that happens in everyone's life, this is exactly why I wanted Neil to get successful in career, so that Vidur gets the respect he deserves but ultimately Vidur lost everything whaaaat a piece of inspiring writing smiley7 smiley8

Nehi nehi, Vidur ko marne bhi nehi denge, Yuvika ka legal head naukar banake rakhenge smiley35

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

The way Dhanraj behaved with Vidur and Bhanu Pratap Mahajan is the root cause behind all the tragedy that happens in everyone's life, this is exactly why I wanted Neil to get successful in career, so that Vidur gets the respect he deserves but ultimately Vidur lost everything whaaaat a piece of inspiring writing smiley7 smiley8

Nehi nehi, Vidur ko marne bhi nehi denge, Yuvika ka legal head naukar banake rakhenge smiley35

Yaa toh woh mar jaye ya phir Prem ki tarah rishikesh chala jaye I don't him to see yuvika marrying Yash and carrying his babies aur agar aisa dikhaya ki usse Yash mein hi neil dikh Gaya toh bas I will have no sympathy for himsmiley7

Edited by Priyam.khff - 1 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Yaa toh woh mar jaye ya phir Prem ki tarah rishikesh chala jaye I don't him to see yuvika marrying Yash and carrying his babies aur agar aisa dikhaya ki usse Yash mein hi neil dikh Gaya toh bas I will have no sympathy for himsmiley7

Are you sure Yuvika will carry Yash's babies? I hope she does though smiley36

This reminded me of Zaan's conversation with Mohit, he said NeiVika will have do do bachche smiley37 Mast popat hua Zaan ka smiley36

Zaan and Mohit will joke about it in Goa if their hotel TV plays Vanshaj where Yuvika is shown pregnant with Yash's child smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Mohit and NeiVika Fans Trended for Mohit today on Twitter, I only tweeted few tweets couldn't take part much and I usually don't take part in trends except in selective cases. But glad to see Mohit Trending on Twitter, He certainly deserved it smiley20

20240804_210625.jpg

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Are you sure Yuvika will carry Yash's babies? I hope she does though smiley36

This reminded me of Zaan's conversation with Mohit, he said NeiVika will have do do bachche smiley37 Mast popat hua Zaan ka smiley36

Zaan and Mohit will joke about it in Goa if their hotel TV plays Vanshaj where Yuvika is shown pregnant with Yash's child smiley37

Lol ....btw are they good friends? smiley37smiley37

Well I wish they get some good project in future they both are good actors 😃smiley27

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Mohit was packing his stuffs as he is finally leaving Gujarat Swastik Bhoomi and coming back to Mumbai when he saw his name "Mohit slayed in Vanshaj" trending on Twitter smiley32

PSX_20240805_011322.jpg

PSX_20240805_011254.jpg

Such an unplanned surprise for him I must say, perfect timing of trend smiley27 smiley42

I got emotional watching his stuffs like that, he stayed there more than one year and now leaving....

PSX_20240805_011225.jpg

I am a sensitive person so this hurts actually smiley36

But overall I am super happy about the timing of the trend just like him, as they say your hardwork never ever goes in vain smiley9

He deserved this token of love so universe planned the timing for him smiley32

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Lol ....btw are they good friends? smiley37smiley37

Well I wish they get some good project in future they both are good actors 😃smiley27

Yup they are friends smiley1

950842 thumbnail

Stay blessed Mohit! Hope you keep flying high smiley20