Which TV actors actresses would make big with good scripts?

Posted: 4 months ago

If any TV actors actresses were given good scripts, who would’ve make big? Most of them disappeared after doing Hate Story type of movies or low budget movies. Vikrant Messey seems to be doing good because he is able to do good movies and he has lots of talents. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

If any TV actors actresses were given good scripts, who would’ve make big? Most of them disappeared after doing Hate Story type of movies or low budget movies. Vikrant Messey seems to be doing good because he is able to do good movies and he has lots of talents. 

Jennifer Winget could be a proper A lister but her script sense isn't very strong. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They don’t necessarily need good scripts but good marketing and PR and that would serve them just as well 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They don’t necessarily need good scripts but good marketing and PR and that would serve them just as well 

Not really. Vidya Balan never used PR much to stay relevant but she did good because of her talent. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Not really. Vidya Balan never used PR much to stay relevant but she did good because of her talent. 

Tumhari Sulu was a moderately successful film labeled as a true blue hit. If that’s not PR 🤷‍♀️ 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Tumhari Sulu was a moderately successful film labeled as a true blue hit. If that’s not PR 🤷‍♀️ 

Filmfare has always had a bias for her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Filmfare has always had a bias for her. 

yes her filmfare awards make me quite squimish. An to think all the girls who didn’t win when she did 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

yes her filmfare awards make me quite squimish. An to think all the girls who didn’t win when she did 

I used to get annoyed by her winning all the time, many times in a row, but considering who keeps winning now, I actually miss Vidya. 

For 2012, I would have given Sridevi the Filmfare for English Vinglish over Vidya in Kahaani.

For 2016, I would have given Sonam the Filmfare for Neerja or Aishwarya the Filmfare for Sarbjit over Bride of Animal.

For 2017, I would have given Sridevi the Filmfare for Mom over Vidya in Tumhari Sulu (which I actually did enjoy).

For 2018, I would have given Rani the Filmfare for Hichki or Tabu for Andhadhun over Bride of Animal.

For 2023, I would have given Janhvi the Filmfare for Mili over Bride of Animal.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

For 2023, I would have given Janhvi the Filmfare for Mili over Bride of Animal.

Some are saying Jhanvis on the same path as Alia 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Some are saying Jhanvis on the same path as Alia 

Do you mean that one day she'll have several Filmfare Awards as well?