Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Hey I am not doubting on their onscreen chemistry. They do share an amazing one.

I only mentioned abt the offscreen one..

yeah I know šŸ˜..just saying they look very cute together ,..both offscreen and onscreen .. But did you noticeā€¦sheh is a bit different in IVs with Sam and prat. With Sam..heā€™s like a bit nervous and hyper..talks too much..I think the smarter sophisticated older Samriddhi makes him nervous,,lol..sheā€™s just a year older than him..but sheā€™s very composed and well spoken.. sheh also once said sheā€™s very sophisticated.. and with Prat..then heā€™s like the composed one there and Prat is always blushing like a young girl ,.she makes it so obvious that sheā€™s got something going on with him,šŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I feel like that .. thatā€™s why Raju Chachis who is. Experienced producer can sense it .. thatā€™s why he is fast tracking the Arman Ruhi angle at jet speed the kind of conversations they are having .. rather Ruhi is demanding pakhi was demanding at 650 episodes of the show..

Pakhi became dominant after surrogacy success .. .. this is barely 50 episodes in the shadi maybe the producers want to put her cards out in the open and wind this angle up soon .. before it gets messy offscreen

When you said Raju Chacha I was like Ajay Devgan? Yaha pe? Wut? smiley37smiley37

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Arey wah! Offscreen bhi bohot kuch mil raha hain! Kya baat Hain!!

Otherwise I thought we would never be able to see Sam smiling at Sheh offscreen smiley36

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This rap song, featuring yrkkh Gen 3 and 4 had me in splits.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TjlxnG8sY3A?si=uV9kh8aadR6HlTc6

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu.