|| YRKKH: BTS, SM Updates and Spoilers Thread #3 || - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago
This IV kind of solved all my doubts related to Sheh. Now I know exactly why Sam keeps a safe distance😂😂... They are totally different personalities😅
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

There is a huuuuuge difference between Karishma and Pratiksha's acting... because at least I knew what emotions were on K's face. For P, I still don't know. Is she crying? Is she unhappy? What expressions are on her face? Sometimes she is laughing-crying? Like??? Her dialogue delivery is even worse.. smiley29

very true..she’s the worst actress I’ve ever seen..even pakhi didi was much better..😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

This IV kind of solved all my doubts related to Sheh. Now I know exactly why Sam keeps a safe distance😂😂... They are totally different personalities😅

but they’re both very cute,.RS chose the lead couple very well this Gen ..their onscreen couple look amazing 🥰

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but they’re both very cute,.RS chose the lead couple very well this Gen ..their onscreen couple look amazing 🥰

Hey I am not doubting on their onscreen chemistry. They do share an amazing one.

I only mentioned abt the offscreen one..

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Shehzada needs to learn professionalism and Samridhi is simple as always.. Sheh bhohut bhak bhak karta hai waha pe Pratiksha ki photo bolne ki zaroorat nahi thi.. there might be definitely something going off screen but i hope it doesnt damage onscreen storyline.

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Shehzada needs to learn professionalism and Samridhi is simple as always.. Sheh bhohut bhak bhak karta hai waha pe Pratiksha ki photo bolne ki zaroorat nahi thi.. there might be definitely something going off screen but i hope it doesnt damage onscreen storyline.

The way Sh has been defending Ar's actions towards Ruhi, GHKPM drama is pakka incoming smiley36 Both Sh and P are acting like their characters are dudh ka dhula hua very innocent characters... it's howlarious! smiley36

Edited by bangtanARMY - 8 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Even I feel like that .. that’s why Raju Chachis who is. Experienced producer can sense it .. that’s why he is fast tracking the Arman Ruhi angle at jet speed the kind of conversations they are having .. rather Ruhi is demanding pakhi was demanding at 650 episodes of the show..

Pakhi became dominant after surrogacy success .. .. this is barely 50 episodes in the shadi maybe the producers want to put her cards out in the open and wind this angle up soon .. before it gets messy offscreen

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

He’s younger than her that’s why a lot more immature.. which is ok 🆗

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Sheh is a year younger i think not more than that smiley36 But still he is cast as a ML in the most long running show so thoda tho professional ban sakta hai

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

So you saying 1 year is a lifetime for men maturity smiley36

Sheh comes with a very special energy, and actually he was

calm in that interview