Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Kya? Jay had multiple interviews with Pranali? Where? smiley42smiley42

And if DKP is planning to make a non-legacy character as the main lead, then they should do something about P's acting. smiley42

Ye DKP bhi bohothi ajeeb hai

Jo improve karna hai, woh toh nahin karte

Aur jisme dhyan dena hota hai, woh toh blikul bhi nahi karte smiley37

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

yes s3 fans wanted ivs of hc ks ,pr jay ivs together, so they are fulfilling it in this season

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

when ks has been given 2 years time to imorove and gave best character growth a according to some fans ,its been 3 month only for pratiksha ,give her time atkeast a year,to improve and who knows her character may come out best like her matashree

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

And if DKP is planning to make a non-legacy character as the main lead, then they should do something about P's acting. smiley42

Ye DKP bhi bohothi ajeeb hai

Jo improve karna hai, woh toh nahin karte

Aur jisme dhyan dena hota hai, woh toh blikul bhi nahi karte smiley37

lol..will never happen.😂 Firstly in yrkkh blood matters..and Abhira is the legacy child ..she’s akshara singhanias bloodline. And secondly itv heroines are good decent women.. not vamp immoral cheap disgusting women. Dying to have extra marital,affairs with brother in laws.. Ruhi belongs in the gutter..and dkp are doing everything to show us this. It’s sad..,Arohi had so much self respect..and Ruhi,is a cheap desperate vamp… begging for another woman’s husband .‘who’s also her husbands brother 🤮.. and it’s guaranteed..that Ruhi and even Armaan may exit this show…but never abhira… she’ll even get another male lead..if fans demand it enough..
Edited by Indira1211 - 8 months ago

There is a huuuuuge difference between Karishma and Pratiksha's acting... because at least I knew what emotions were on K's face. For P, I still don't know. Is she crying? Is she unhappy? What expressions are on her face? Sometimes she is laughing-crying? Like??? Her dialogue delivery is even worse.. smiley29

Edited by bangtanARMY - 8 months ago
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This is hilarious 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeh Shehzada kya ganja phook ke baitha rehta hai poore din? Itna energetic? 😭😭🤣🤣 Gives me Ranveer Singh vibes 🤣🤣🤣

1. When he was hesitating to show his wall paper , I thought it's his and Prat's photo 🤣🤣🤣

2. When he said an actor should be self obsessed, but main nahi hoon lmao 😹😹😂😂😹😹😹😂😹 We know you are bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess the only IV of him where he didn't mention Prat even once lmao.

Unknown23450 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

This is hilarious 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeh Shehzada kya ganja phook ke baitha rehta hai poore din? Itna energetic? 😭😭🤣🤣 Gives me Ranveer Singh vibes 🤣🤣🤣

1. When he was hesitating to show his wall paper , I thought it's his and Prat's photo 🤣🤣🤣

2. When he said an actor should be self obsessed, but main nahi hoon lmao 😹😹😂😂😹😹😹😂😹 We know you are bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess the only IV of him where he didn't mention Prat even once lmao.

Lemme break your hopes, he mentioned pratiksha when he was showing the number of pictures smiley39

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Unknown23450

Lemme break your hopes, he mentioned pratiksha when he was showing the number of pictures smiley39

Really? Chalo koi nahi, focus nahi gaya uspe 😂